Archive for category Trophies
I was reading some news on the internet right after last E3, when I stumbled on a very interesting post over at IGN about PSN Trophies. For those who can’t remember, PSN Trophies arrived in 2008 and introduced achievement-like unlocks for PS3 and PSN games. The post at the link made me realize that a few gamers — including me — have changed the way they play games ever since they appeared!
UPDATE: Haters gonna hate. Some are calling Hakoom a liar, a hacker, a thief and Rosemary’s baby so he’s taken a bit of a break from trophy hunting to address this “non-issue”.
Earlier this week , I read on IGN a guy named Hakoom actually reached the current maximum level for PSN Trophies, which is level 50 (1%) !
From the above post, “He did so with a staggering 13,604 Trophies (259 Platinum, 1,016 Gold, 3,018 Silver and 9,311 Bronze).”
The countdown has started and we’re now only less than a month and a half away from the release of the ICO/Shadow of the Colossus Collection! To celebrate I bring to you information on the included bonus content that you’ll find on your shinny new Bluray purchase on September 27th, 2011.
Five Exclusive Bonus videos:
* Early concept and prototype video montage of ICO
* Early concept and prototype video montage of Shadow of the Colossus
* Initial concept video for NICO, a game that was never made but turned into Shadow of the Colossus, including an on-camera introduction from creator Fumito Ueda
* Candid 20+ minute round-table discussion between Fumito Ueda (creator), Kenji Kaido (producer) and Junichi Hosono (designer)
* 12-minute behind-the-scenes video filmed on location at the SCEI offices in Japan. This video features interviews with key production staff members about the making of ICO, Shadow of the Colossus, and The Last Guardian, as well as concept art and prototype footage of all the games, and exclusive never-before-seen footage of The Last Guardian
Sony have released details for the upcoming PS3 v.3.70 firmware update. Two major updates will be exclusive to PlayStation Plus subscribers, including the long awaited trophy syncing! You can visit the official PlayStation Blog for more details.
Here is a picture of some of the new features introduced in the new firmware.