Archive for category Trophy Guide
The all-new 4 Elements HD for PlayStation®3 is a complete remake of hit PC casual game, 4 Elements by Playrix Entertainment. It is specially designed to experience a unique Match-3 gameplay in Full HD resolution. The player has an option to use the PlayStation®Move controller that is fully supported by 4 Elements HD.
In 4 Elements HD, the ancient kingdom is in peril! Evil forces have corrupted the balance between the four elements causing the altar of life to run dry. The player has to unlock four ancient books of magic, collect 16 mysterious cards and restore the kingdom to life. The mix of classic, addictive Match-3 gameplay combined with innovative twists, explosive bonuses, spectacular visual effects and intuitive controls makes 4 Elements HD a joy for players of all ages.
Think you’re ready to take on the Cube? Grab a Cubot and fire your laser across 50 Arcade levels to see if you have what it takes to unlock the secrets within. To succeed you will need to evade and annihilate deadly enemies – using your lightning fast reflexes to the fullest! This is a journey where only the best will survive!
Cubixx HD is a fast paced action puzzle game which sends high scoring, combo chasing game play to the third dimension!
* 50 Arcade levels set to test your skills to the limit!
* 50 breathtaking Challenges, with 200 medals to collect!
* 7 fiendish enemies: Cubixx, Mini Cubixx, Fuse, Line Chaser, Homer, Asteroid & Black Hole!
* 13 power ups to collect; both good & bad, so beware!
All-new game modes & leaderboards!
* Experience the all-new Score, Time & Line Attack modes! Set top scores & times across 150 levels!
* Challenge the world across 150 online leaderboards!
* 18 fun & original trophies to unlock! Try to get them all!
Multiplayer modes for up to 7 players!!!
* Round up some friends for hectic 7 player local co-op Arcade, Score, Time & Line Attack modes! That’s 200 levels to beat! Set up your own Cubixx HD party – don’t forget the controllers!
* Enjoy hectic, fast-paced action in the 2-7 player local Deathmatch mode across 10 dedicated arenas. This is where Cubixx HD legends are born!
Ok there seems to be some confusion in the comments here regarding trophies so let me clear it up, it is mandatory for all new releases on PS3 to include trophies much like it is on Xbox with achievements. Here is a quote from when the story broke almost 2 years ago now;
a Sony Computer Entertainment Europe spokesperson confirmed that this information is accurate, stating: “Yes from Jan 09 all games must have trophies.”
Stephen Peterson (Lead QA Tester on God of War II and Camera Designer on God of War III). Gives us tips to attain one of the harder trophies in the game. Thanks for the heads up GM – Luke.