Archive for category QuickNews
Ubisoft just announced that Amazon will offer a limited edition exclusive version of Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag – the Lethal Pirate Edition. This features Black Bart, the infamous pirate. For $10 more, you can upgrade to the Lethal Pirate Edition and get this exclusive figurine and unlockable extra in-game content.
The Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag Lethal Pirate Edition is available as an Amazon-exclusive and includes:
• Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag Video Game including the free pre-order bonus ULC: Hidden Mystery Pack
• A custom-designed Black Bart figurine and digital wallpaper, created by comic artist Todd McFarlane
• Exclusive in-game content: Black Bart’s legendary black sails to customize your pirate ship and terrorize your enemies on the high seas
If you’ve been enjoying Splinter Cell Blacklist, Ubisoft has announced that there is new DLC available for the game. What is included?
New Co-op Missions
* Billionaire’s Yacht Co-op map – In this story-related mission, infiltrate a rogue billionaire’s yacht the day after a decadent party in the Coral Sea solo or with a friend.
* Dead Coast Co-op map – Take out a terrorist cell in a remote part of the Middle East in single player or co-op mode.
Weapons, Gear and More
* Crossbow with sleeping gas bolts – When armed with the stealthy crossbow and sleeping gas bolts, enemies will be snoozing before they even know what hit them.
* Upper Echelon Suit – This suit offers better protection against fire power and blends into the shadows.
* 4E Eclipse Suit – This suit allows Sam to carry more gadgets and offers premium protection.
* Gold, Amber and White goggles – Mix up Sam’s iconic goggles with Gold, Amber or White lights.
* Exclusive Mercs and Spy Skin
All of this is available for only $6.99, and you can download the DLC for your PS3 copy of Splinter Cell Blacklist today.
So remember Sony Trademarking “Bid For Greatness”? Turns out it’s for an auction for the costumes from the “Greatness Awaits” commercial from E3. You can bet your gold trophies (which you don’t lose from your actual profile) to get costumes or props from the commercial. Overall, it’s pretty cool!
The crazy part is… the first item sold for 1050 gold trophies! I only have 56 total in my profile hahaha.
There’s also a little making of video from the commercial on the website as well.
Also this is for US PlayStation users only. Nothing for Canadians like me.
It looks like Sony will be shutting down the servers for MAG and SOCOM according to the following post on the PlayStation Twitter account.
Read the rest of this entry »