Archive for category PlayStation Vita Software
Ragnarok Odyssey ACE is an evolved and expanded version of the popular giant-hunting game Ragnarok Odyssey. Featuring cross-play between the PS Vita and the PlayStation 3 versions, Ragnarok Odyssey ACE includes a wealth of other new content and features as well. New job-specific ACE skills change the battle dynamic significantly, while the addition of hirable in-game mercenaries ensures that players can have a full battle party with which to challenge the toughest foes even when offline. The new Tower of Yggdrasil, with its randomly generated levels, ensures that there will always be unique content each time the game is played. Future expansion patches will add further new content, including daily quests, rankings, lucky item drawings, and more.
* Ragnarok Odyssey is back with tons of new content – With additional story elements, huge new bosses, uncharted areas, fresh weapons and much more, Ragnarok Odyssey ACE goes well beyond an extended edition as the game has evolved exponentially.
* Enhanced battle mechanics for more customization and firepower – Weapons can be customized in both strength and appearance, and the addition of new job-specific ACE skills ensures that players have the tools necessary to take on the more powerful giants, dragons, and trickster spirits.
* Create a battle party even in single-player mode – With the new mercenary system, players can hire their own mercenaries to help take on the toughest bosses without having to find players online for aid.Halomonas weapons only add to what was lacking in the first entry. You now have a system that feels like you are gaining expirience as your Halomonas weapons level and grow stronger as you do.
* A constantly evolving experience, both online and off – The addition of the Tower of Yggdrasil creates a unique experience each time by featuring randomly generated levels, and post-launch updates will offer new online quests and other fresh content.
Crunchyroll is a subscription-based anime streaming service. If you’ve never heard of this service yet (and it’s very possible you haven’t), just imagine Netflix, but specializing in anime streaming with English subtitles. This service had been announced a loooooong time ago for the PS Vita, but no news came after said announcement.
Treasures of Montezuma Blitz is a freemium game on the PS Vita. While at first this seems like just another match-three game (and watching the video below will most probably leave you with that impression), I’ve been playing this game with a few friends for weeks now, and I am proudly very addicted to this game! If you tried that game back when it was released last year, you have to try it out again since they completely enhanced the gameplay with the recent updates!
In this post, I’ll explain why I’m addicted to this game, and I will share with you some strategies on how to collect more crystals and how to reach millions of points!
The Master Of The Mystic Arts needs your help stopping the two dimension rulers, Dormammu and Nightmare, and their foul ally, Baron Mordo, who are trying to conquer our dimension. Our fate is in your hands!
- Increase the Sorcerer Supreme’s abilities and skills, including: Arcane, Alchemy, Wisdom, Spirit and Intellect.
- Test your wisdom on the Eye Of Agamotto special mini playfield.
- Defeat Baron Mordo and retake The Book Of The Vishanti.
- Enter the Dark Dimension and defeat its ruler Dormammu.
- Save the world by entering the Dream Dimension and defeat its ruler Nightmare.
- Purchasing this content entitles you to both the PS3™ and PS®Vita versions!
Zen Pinball 2 is a pretty cool Pinball game in which supplementary Pinball Tables (or levels) can be purchased in Cross-Buy mode. Today, we are reviewing the Doctor Strange Table DLC for Zen Pinball 2.