Archive for category PlayStation Vita Software
Treasures of Montezuma Blitz is a freemium game on the PS Vita. While at first this seems like just another match-three game (and watching the video below will most probably leave you with that impression), I’ve been playing this game with a few friends for weeks now, and I am proudly very addicted to this game! If you tried that game back when it was released last year, you have to try it out again since they completely enhanced the gameplay with the recent updates!
In this post, I’ll explain why I’m addicted to this game, and I will share with you some strategies on how to collect more crystals and how to reach millions of points!
The Master Of The Mystic Arts needs your help stopping the two dimension rulers, Dormammu and Nightmare, and their foul ally, Baron Mordo, who are trying to conquer our dimension. Our fate is in your hands!
- Increase the Sorcerer Supreme’s abilities and skills, including: Arcane, Alchemy, Wisdom, Spirit and Intellect.
- Test your wisdom on the Eye Of Agamotto special mini playfield.
- Defeat Baron Mordo and retake The Book Of The Vishanti.
- Enter the Dark Dimension and defeat its ruler Dormammu.
- Save the world by entering the Dream Dimension and defeat its ruler Nightmare.
- Purchasing this content entitles you to both the PS3™ and PS®Vita versions!
Zen Pinball 2 is a pretty cool Pinball game in which supplementary Pinball Tables (or levels) can be purchased in Cross-Buy mode. Today, we are reviewing the Doctor Strange Table DLC for Zen Pinball 2.
Hope’s Peak Academy is home to Japan’s best and brightest high school students—the beacons of hope for the future. But that hope suddenly dies when Makoto Naegi and his classmates find themselves imprisoned in the school, cut off from the outside world and subject to the whims of a strange, murderous little bear named Monokuma. He pits the students against each other, promising freedom to anyone who can murder a classmate and get away with it.
It’s up to you to find out who Monokuma really is, and why you’ve been taken from the world you once knew. But be careful what you wish for—sometimes there’s nothing more deadly than the truth…
- Daily Life, Deadly Life: Trapped in a school-turned-prison, students are murdering each other one by one. You’ll have to investigate each incident, search for clues, and talk to your classmates to try and get to the bottom of each brutal case!
- Mock Trial: The nefarious Monokuma serves as judge, jury, and executioner as you engage in deadly wordplay, going back and forth with suspects, dissecting their statements and firing their words back at them to expose their lies!
- Popularity Contest: Sway classmates to your side in each investigation, squeezing information from them to figure out who did it. And when you do, turn up the heat in a variety of timing and reflex-based game systems to uncover the truth and save your skin!
Lead the Furmins through over 100 ingeniously designed and visually stunning levels. Furmins provides hours of brain-twisting fun for fans of physics-based puzzle games.
Guide all the Furmins to the basket (level exit) by re-arranging a variety of items and using bumpers with well-timed precision. Wisely place items to create pathways and physical chain reactions which help the Furmins reach their goal while earning Star points to unlock new Levels.
Furmins is a puzzle game from developer Housemarque, who has also released gems like Super Stardust HD (one of my all-time favorite arcade game), Dead Nation and Outland. This game had been released last year on iOS platforms and has since been released on the PS3 and Vita systems.
At its core, Furmins is a puzzle game in which your goal is to bring the Furmins (Lemming-like creatures) to the goal. If you played the early PSN game Elefunk, you’ll feel right at home in Furmins!