Archive for category PlayStation Vita Software
Namco Bandai Games just announced that the long-awaited Tales of Hearts R (PS Vita) will be localized and released this winter!
A lot of people (even including some fans from PS3Blog) have been waiting for this announcement for a long time, so this news will please a lot of happy Vita RPG players!
Are you interested in this game? I wasn’t expecting this to get a localization since Namco Bandai had been very silent about it, but now that it has been confirmed, I WILL purchase it the day it gets out.
FINAL FANTASY X is back—in HD! First released for the PlayStation®2 system in 2001, and widely acclaimed for its moving story and spectacular graphics, FINAL FANTASY X has now returned in HD for the PlayStation®Vita system. Characters, monsters, and environments have been fine-tuned in HD detail, providing a richer, deeper FINAL FANTASY visual experience. Other new features in the HD version include remastered/rearranged BGM, International Edition content, trophies, and Cross-Save functionality.
One of the most anticipated titles of this year, Final Fantasy X HD Remaster was finally released a few weeks ago. I picked it up on PS Vita, and have been playing it ever since then!
Final Fantasy X (PS2) holds a special place in my heart: I played it way too much when I was unemployed back in 2002, and I completely conquered that game in around 160 hours!
Is the Final Fantasy X HD Remaster worth your time and money? When compared to other HD re-releases, how does the game rank so many years after its original release? Long story short, this game is the best HD remaster I’ve played, and this 13-years old game might even the best RPG available in the PS Vita library!
Yea, I love Final Fantasy X THAT much !!!!!
SteamWorld Dig is a platform mining adventure with strong Metroidvanian influences. Take the role of Rusty, a lone mining steambot, as he arrives at an old mining town in great need. Dig your way through the old earth, gaining riches while uncovering the ancient threat that lurks below…
* A rich world of steam-driven robots, inspired by Steampunk and Western themes.
* Explore an underground world full of secrets, treasure and terrors.
* Uncover the remnants of human civilization, a degenerate race of dynamite-wielding troglodytes.
* Randomized worlds with emergent gameplay.
Ragnarok Odyssey ACE is an evolved and expanded version of the popular giant-hunting game Ragnarok Odyssey. Featuring cross-play between the PS Vita and the PlayStation 3 versions, Ragnarok Odyssey ACE includes a wealth of other new content and features as well. New job-specific ACE skills change the battle dynamic significantly, while the addition of hirable in-game mercenaries ensures that players can have a full battle party with which to challenge the toughest foes even when offline. The new Tower of Yggdrasil, with its randomly generated levels, ensures that there will always be unique content each time the game is played. Future expansion patches will add further new content, including daily quests, rankings, lucky item drawings, and more.
* Ragnarok Odyssey is back with tons of new content – With additional story elements, huge new bosses, uncharted areas, fresh weapons and much more, Ragnarok Odyssey ACE goes well beyond an extended edition as the game has evolved exponentially.
* Enhanced battle mechanics for more customization and firepower – Weapons can be customized in both strength and appearance, and the addition of new job-specific ACE skills ensures that players have the tools necessary to take on the more powerful giants, dragons, and trickster spirits.
* Create a battle party even in single-player mode – With the new mercenary system, players can hire their own mercenaries to help take on the toughest bosses without having to find players online for aid.Halomonas weapons only add to what was lacking in the first entry. You now have a system that feels like you are gaining expirience as your Halomonas weapons level and grow stronger as you do.
* A constantly evolving experience, both online and off – The addition of the Tower of Yggdrasil creates a unique experience each time by featuring randomly generated levels, and post-launch updates will offer new online quests and other fresh content.