Archive for category PlayStation Vita Software
The Master Of The Mystic Arts needs your help stopping the two dimension rulers, Dormammu and Nightmare, and their foul ally, Baron Mordo, who are trying to conquer our dimension. Our fate is in your hands!
- Increase the Sorcerer Supreme’s abilities and skills, including: Arcane, Alchemy, Wisdom, Spirit and Intellect.
- Test your wisdom on the Eye Of Agamotto special mini playfield.
- Defeat Baron Mordo and retake The Book Of The Vishanti.
- Enter the Dark Dimension and defeat its ruler Dormammu.
- Save the world by entering the Dream Dimension and defeat its ruler Nightmare.
- Purchasing this content entitles you to both the PS3™ and PS®Vita versions!
Zen Pinball 2 is a pretty cool Pinball game in which supplementary Pinball Tables (or levels) can be purchased in Cross-Buy mode. Today, we are reviewing the Doctor Strange Table DLC for Zen Pinball 2.
Hope’s Peak Academy is home to Japan’s best and brightest high school students—the beacons of hope for the future. But that hope suddenly dies when Makoto Naegi and his classmates find themselves imprisoned in the school, cut off from the outside world and subject to the whims of a strange, murderous little bear named Monokuma. He pits the students against each other, promising freedom to anyone who can murder a classmate and get away with it.
It’s up to you to find out who Monokuma really is, and why you’ve been taken from the world you once knew. But be careful what you wish for—sometimes there’s nothing more deadly than the truth…
- Daily Life, Deadly Life: Trapped in a school-turned-prison, students are murdering each other one by one. You’ll have to investigate each incident, search for clues, and talk to your classmates to try and get to the bottom of each brutal case!
- Mock Trial: The nefarious Monokuma serves as judge, jury, and executioner as you engage in deadly wordplay, going back and forth with suspects, dissecting their statements and firing their words back at them to expose their lies!
- Popularity Contest: Sway classmates to your side in each investigation, squeezing information from them to figure out who did it. And when you do, turn up the heat in a variety of timing and reflex-based game systems to uncover the truth and save your skin!
Lead the Furmins through over 100 ingeniously designed and visually stunning levels. Furmins provides hours of brain-twisting fun for fans of physics-based puzzle games.
Guide all the Furmins to the basket (level exit) by re-arranging a variety of items and using bumpers with well-timed precision. Wisely place items to create pathways and physical chain reactions which help the Furmins reach their goal while earning Star points to unlock new Levels.
Furmins is a puzzle game from developer Housemarque, who has also released gems like Super Stardust HD (one of my all-time favorite arcade game), Dead Nation and Outland. This game had been released last year on iOS platforms and has since been released on the PS3 and Vita systems.
At its core, Furmins is a puzzle game in which your goal is to bring the Furmins (Lemming-like creatures) to the goal. If you played the early PSN game Elefunk, you’ll feel right at home in Furmins!
Lock and load through the history of time as wisecracking hero Barry Steakfries, who is looking for nothing more than to shoot some zombies and make it back in time for a hearty dinner. The evil Professor Brains has sent hordes of undead to the furthest reaches of time, but Steakfries won’t be taking that lying down. He’ll take it with a gun, a Zombie T-Rex and a whole repertoire of cheesy one-liners!
Age of Zombies is the most recent game to land on the PS Vita from Halfbrick, the development studio behind Jetpack Joyride and Fruit Ninja. In this game, you play as Barry Steakfries and your goal is to shoot down all the zombies which have appeared in many different time periods. This game is also available as a minis release on the PSP (but without trophies), and on iOS and Android platforms.