Archive for category T
EA Sports and Tiger woods have decided to part ways after 16 years (EA Sports has published the Tiger Woods PGA Tour game since 1998).
Read the rest of this entry »
Telltale Games has a new promo you should seriously consider. You can now get the full season of Tales of Monkey Island for only $4.95! That’s five episodes for the less than the price of a single one. Hurry, offer ends on Monday. As a reminder, the Great Adventure Bundle is still available until monday as well and Sam and Max Season 2 has been fully unclocked for those that buy the bundle which means you get over 10 games for only $19.99
Marvel relased this teaser trailer at the Comic-con. Hopefully it will be better than the usual movie video game.
Video after the jump.
Next week Japan will get a update for Tekken 5 DR Online. No news on when the update will arrive outside Japan, hopefully soon after though. But here are the updates:
- Pickup Match Mode: a mode where you continually face off in one-on-one matches without having to got through a matching room. You can set conditions to search for an opponent, then battle the same opponent repeatedly, or have the computer search for new opponents following each match.
- Dual Shock 3 rumble support
- You can now create and display names for rooms
- Adjustments to allotment of points when winning and losing battles
- “Flag” option added to room creation and searching, allowing you to create and search for rooms that have been flagged with specific conditions.
- Players who are waiting for their turn to fight will be alerted via sound effects and rumble when the time has come.
- When Rank Match has been set to off, your win/loss is no longer recorded and you do not earn battle points.
Tekken has been one of my top 3 games I play ever since I could battle people online. But since I play with the “Hori Real Arcade Pro 3“. I could care less for the rumble support, but cool for those that like the controller.
The things I like about this update is “Pickup Match Mode”. Sometimes it’s just hard to find a good room, so this is a nice option. Also I like the feature of being alerted when your turn is up. Because before you had no idea unless you just sat there are waited and that gets boring quick if there are 3 or 4 matches you have to wait for.
I’m glad they are still updating this game. This way Tekken 6 Online will be great due to all this info they have collection from T5DR.