Archive for category W
Sorry I didn’t mention this before, but in case you missed it, there’s a free Warhawk 1.3 patch being released soon, and it has some pretty cool stuff. Like the following:
1. Mechanic’s Field Wrench: Used to repair your own vehicles or destroy enemy vehicles.
2. Bio-Field Generator: Works like a proximity mine, but anything within its range will have health quickly regen (on your team) or deteriorate (the enemy).
3. HOME Game Launching: “Players will be able to form groups, meet in their apartments, discuss tactics, and then launch a game of Warhawk…all together!”
4. Better VOIP: Now you can go to the stats screen and mute individual players there, among other things.
5. New Paint Schemes & Insignias: New paint schemes and insignias from the contest will make their way into the patch.
Read the link below for more details!
Here is your chance to create a paint scheme for a Warhawk and if you get picked. Not only will it be featured in the game. You’ll also at a limited edition Warhawk statue.
The submission deadline is February 15th, 2008 at 11:59pm PST. So get cracking artists. Hit the link below for all the details.
My 360-owning friends and I have all been on the lookout for a next-gen four-player splitscreen racing game, so far to no avail. But maybe we’ve had it all along. Take a look:
After I downloaded the new Warhawk 1.2 patch I noticed there was a PlayStation Store within Warhawk and it had Operation Omega Dawn in there. So I bought it instantly and it worked. It’s out early, go grab it!
I played a little this morning before work. I never got a chance to jump in a drop ship, but I did fight against one. Main it’s tuff, but very fun.
Also Warhawk now rumbles!
Here is a trailer for the new Warhawk Game Add-On