Archive for category W
Omega Dawn: Dogfighting
Omega Dawn: Dropship first flight
Man does that look fun! I like the night time setting. The sound the dropship makes when flying is great. Even the guns on the dropship sound mean!
You can download a higher quality version here.
Man those dropships look great! It will add so much to the gameplay. I hope this game add-on comes out before my company LAN party on Dec 14th 🙂
Hit the link below for the rest of the photos
The dropship rumor turned out to be true! The KT-424 Combat Dropship can carry 1 pilot, 7 soldiers and a ground vehicle at once, and it’s packing some firepower too. It has a MBEC-3 Heavy Support Cannon. Also all the maps are being modified to include the dropship. Man the KT-424 Combat Dropship sounds like fun! Plus there is a new map “Omega Factory”, which takes place at night and is the largest map yet! It will arrive this December on the PLAYSTATION®Network. I think I’ve added another gaming present to my list to give myself this holiday season 🙂
Operation: Omega Dawn pack features:
Set at night for added impact and tension, the Operation: Omega Dawn pack for Warhawk™ features an enhanced level of teamwork, tactics and coordinated aerial assaults with the new KT-424 Combat Dropship.
- Omega Factory battlefield includes 5 new map layouts featuring advanced building complexes and huge industrial towers.
- KT-424 Combat Dropship transports 1 pilot, 6 soldiers and 1 ground vehicle; and features a deadly new weapon – the MBEC-3 Heavy Support Cannon.
- The 5 large layouts from the original battlefields have been modified to include the KT-424 Combat Dropship.
- All this in one single download from PLAYSTATION Network this December
There are two patches coming for Warhawk on the PS3. The v1.1 patch is mostly a bug-fix patch. But the v1.2 patch (due in December) will have some new features:
Patch v1.2 includes:
* 5 New layouts.
* Clan game server option.
* Buddy slot reservations.
* Integrated Warhawk Store.
* Updated CTF capture/return behavior.
* Internal stat padder protection.
* Booster Pack status display at join game list.
* DualShock3 integration.
* Separate SIXAXIS motion control on/off per mode (ground, hover, flight).
* Detailed Player Score display at end of game fixed.
* Added new server type filters (player, ranked, dedicated, clan, Official Warhawk, etc).
* Added new server full/open filter.
* Fall damage exploit fixed.
* Dismount into walls exploit fixed.
* Invisible Tank, Turret & Warhawk exploit fixed.
* Auto-kick of idle players.
* Add to Favorites button added to end game screen.
* Increased VOIP volume when not using headset.
Cool stuff! I like the new layouts for smaller games. Though I would have liked new maps (for free) even more!