Archive for category Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
PSN began it’s Holiday sale last week with titles like Catherine finally reaching the $20 price point digitally, Retro/Grade in it’s first sale dropping to $4.90, I Am Alive hitting $7.35 and may more discounts. Even for non-PSN Plus Members. The Essentials Sales continues for a second week with the following sales:
Update: Showing that Sony is capable of adapting the Playstation Blog lets us know that the store has been updated with a few features
It’s also worth noting that a couple things have been updated in the PS Store navigation. We’ve incorporated some of your feedback and you can now filter Add-ons by game title and the Weekly Deals section has been placed more prominently. We hope these changes will help you find what you’re looking for.
- Duke Nukem Forever (Sale: $13.99, PS Plus: $9.80, Regular: $19.99)
- Galaga Legions DX (Sale: $6.99, PS Plus: $4.90, Regular: $9.99)
- Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational Vita (Sale: $12.49, PS Plus: $8.74, Regular: $17.99)
- Journey (Sale: $10.49, PS Plus: $7.35, Regular: $14.99)
- Killzone 3 Multiplayer (Sale: $10.49, PS Plus: $7.35, Regular: $14.99)
- Mafia II (Sale: $13.99, PS Plus: $9.80, Regular: $19.99)
- Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater – HD Edition PS3 (Sale: $10.49, PS Plus: $7.35, Regular: $14.99)
- Metal Gear Solid HD Collection PS Vita (Sale: $24.49, PS Plus: $17.14, Regular: $34.99)
- Mortal Kombat (Sale: $20.99, PS Plus: $14.70, Regular: $29.99)
- Papo & Yo (Sale: $10.49, PS Plus: $7.35, Regular: $14.99)
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty (Sale: $10.49, PS Plus: $7.35, Regular: $14.99)
- Retro City Rampage (Sale: $10.49, PS Plus: Free, Regular: $14.99)
- Retro City Rampage PS Vita (Sale: $10.49, PS Plus: Free, Regular: $14.99)
- Simpsons The Arcade Game (Sale: $6.99, PS Plus: $4.90, Regular: $9.99)
- Starhawk (Sale: $27.99, PS Plus: $19.60, Regular: $39.99)
- Unit 13 (Sale: $18.49, PS Plus: $12.94, Regular: $26.99)
Some decent titles. Long time members of PSN Plus will already have Simpsons The Arcade Game, showing what is in my opinion one of the more minor annoyances with the membership. We’ll lose the game after our subscription expires and there’s no way to participate in this sale if we’re really big fans of the arcade port (which is actually quite excellent if you haven’t tried it).
Journey is an interesting choice though I still recommend you save your money and buy the triple game collector’s edition that includes Fl0w and Flower. Pacman DX was a fantastic title that holds up even now. I haven’t heard similar praise for it’s brother in DX arms Galaga Legions. Still the demo was fun and it’s likely the only game I’ll be picking up this week. As I already own Duke Nukem ($2.50 in stores) and Metal Gear Solid Trilogy HD ($1.00 Door Buster). Quest for Booty is a great game and if I didn’t already have it on my UK account from the PSN Blackout I’d happily pick it up for $8. It’s short, it’s a touch linear, but it looks fantastic, controls great, and wasn’t over priced.
Are there any titles you plan to pick up or would like to suggest? How was Papa & Yo. The demo was interesting but not quite compelling enough to make me bite at $8 with my backlog. Care to try to convince me otherwise?
Source: Playstation Blog
It’s no big news, as this was confirmed months ago to us by Hideo Kojima himself during our interview at the VGA’s.
Today, Konami officially released screen shots of the upcoming PlayStation Vita version of the acclaimed series. How many times do we have to play the same game over and over again? Is the Japanese game industry in the can? I noticed that Japan has just been recycling titles and has not come up with anything new. What’s your opinion?
It’s no big secret that Konami and Kojima productions are working on something big. Dubbed “Project Ogre” to be exact. While not a whole lot of information has been released to the public regarding what type of game or what type of genre it will be, we do know that Kojima Productions and Konami Corp are working on the next MGS.
A video released today by the Japanese site Adriasang confirms what Kojima told us during our interview at Spike TV’s VGA awards about the release of Metal Gear Solid HD collection for the upcoming PlayStation Vita handheld.
For those of you who missed our interview you can watch it after the jump. Kojima also told us directly that you will be able to play the same exact game in the Vita and your PS3 console seamlessly presumably via “transffaring”.
Last 3 Comments
December 18, 2015 | 3 comments
The giveaway for Sketchcross is now over, and the random winners are:
[Winners] Söldner-X 2: Final Prototype
December 18, 2015 | 0 comments
The giveaway for Söldner-X 2: Final Prototype is now over, and the random winners are: