Archive for category PS3 software
In this sequel to a 16-bit original, Pete and Danny are two firemen sworn to fight fires and save lives. When a blaze breaks out at the amusement park on Christmas Eve, the two go into action to rescue trapped citizens. Unlike most action RPGs, The Firemen 2 takes a different approach since Pete and Danny don’t fight goblins or stop world-ending evil, they are battling against flames and time to save the day. Players must use their water nozzle weapons and power-ups wisely, or they will get licked with the intense inferno’s tongue.
Tight controls, a memorable story and local co-op gameplay bring the whole experience together for retro game lovers. The Firemen 2: Pete and Danny is a treasured and unique import that shouldn’t be missed. Just be sure to watch out for the flames.
The Firemen 2: Pete and Danny Features:
- Fire-fighting action RPG gameplay
- Boss encounters that will put your skills to the test
- Single or co-op modes
• 10+ hours of classic adventure gameplay
• 60+ innovative puzzles
• Exciting platform challenges
• Visit gorgeous locations throughout Europe and the Middle East during the 1920s
• Musical score and sound design by award winning composer Jonathan van den Wijngaarden
• Enjoy Adam’s Venture adventures as intended by the developer for the first time.
February is starting off strong with a great game from last year for PS3 and a brand new game for PS4. PS+ is such a great value that those without a subscription are missing out on a lot of awesome releases!
In Lucifer Ring, you play as Nash, a young warrior, looking to stop the evil wizard Bair from opening the gates of Hell with the powerful Lucifer Rings scattered around the fantasy world of Freisia. Nash will need to hack and slash through fierce monsters like Red Dragons, Minotaurs and the dreaded… Bob… to release the land from the strangling dark clutches plaguing Freisia.
Popular with import game collectors seeking difficult to find games, Lucifer Ring was one of the first 3D beat-’em-up games to change up the. With Nash’s trusty blade, you can arm him extra power-ups to vanquish all the foes in his path. Known for its difficulty, this is a brawler will give fans of the genre the challenge.
- Fight the forces of evil with sword power-ups
- Over 20 enemies
- 8 boss battles
- 5 unique environments to explore