Archive for category Zen Pinball 2
Zen Studios just released a new table pack for their popular Zen Pinball 2 game. This time, the Iron & Steel Pack contains two tables: one in the CastleStorm universe, and a second one featuring the Wild West. Read below to find out our review of these new tables!
The pinball masters at Zen Studios have partnered with Telltale Games and Robert Kirkman, the Eisner Award-winning creator and writer of The Walking Dead for his Skybound imprint at Image Comics, to create an all-new digital pinball table based on the award-winning The Walking Dead game series.
-The Walking Dead Pinball table playfield is a tour of the most iconic locations from the game, including the St. John’s Dairy Farm, Travelier Motel, Bell Tower, Train & Level Crossing, RV and more.
– Original lines and award winning voice actors from the game, including Dave Fennoy and Melissa Hutchison
– Missions center on player choice in survival situations such as choosing who to save in a zombie attack, solving problems within the group, and acquiring important tools, vehicles and fuel.
– Lee, Clementine and The Walking Dead zombies are represented as 3D characters in game.
Purchasing this content entitles you to both the PS3™ and “PS Vita” versions!
The Master Of The Mystic Arts needs your help stopping the two dimension rulers, Dormammu and Nightmare, and their foul ally, Baron Mordo, who are trying to conquer our dimension. Our fate is in your hands!
– Increase the Sorcerer Supreme’s abilities and skills, including: Arcane, Alchemy, Wisdom, Spirit and Intellect.
– Test your wisdom on the Eye Of Agamotto special mini playfield.
– Defeat Baron Mordo and retake The Book Of The Vishanti.
– Enter the Dark Dimension and defeat its ruler Dormammu.
– Save the world by entering the Dream Dimension and defeat its ruler Nightmare.
– Purchasing this content entitles you to both the PS3™ and PS®Vita versions!
Zen Pinball 2 is a pretty cool Pinball game in which supplementary Pinball Tables (or levels) can be purchased in Cross-Buy mode. Today, we are reviewing the Doctor Strange Table DLC for Zen Pinball 2.
Under the shrewd tactical guidance of Dr. Zomboss, Zombies will only invade your garden in waves, save maybe for one or two surprise visitors, Use the peaceful intervals to improve your garden by collecting sun and purchasing defensive plants.
Once an invasion begins, it will be only you and a bunch of your battle-hardened plants against the horde. Defeating zombies is also a great way to improve your income, as you can spend the money dropped by zombies over at Crazy Dave’s Twiddy Dindkies to buy some useful – or at least interesting – items.