Archive for category Metal Gear solid: Peace Walker
Hideo Kojima is at it again, teasing us with another mystery image on his website. My guess is DLC for Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker. Probably small missions, or VR missions even. What you you think “Piece” Walker is?
Today is the day, everybody! It went live on it’s official Japanese page at 6:00 PM, Japanese time. There is one catch, however: it’s entirely in Japanese. For those of you who can’t speak Japanese, IGN has within it’s forums an ongoing thread about the controls and available levels located here. You can also download the demo itself from IGN found here, which includes another link to the walkthrough thread. Please note that this is the same demo released by konami at TGS.
Here are a few steps required for your PSP to play the demo:
- First, you need Firmware 6.0 on your PSP.
- Next, download the file from here and unzip it .
- After that, install the file by going into USB Mode on your PSP.
- And lastly, go to the PSP folder, then the game folder, then drop “NPJH90063″ into that folder.
I haven’t had the luck nor time to play the demo myself, but, by all means, have fun with it and report back on how it was!
The trailer below shows how the co-op works. You can team up with 2 to 4 players. You can work together in several ways. For example help each other to reach higher areas, hold a door open while your teammate(s) run in. If your teammate dies you can revive them with CPR. Boxes have received an upgrade to. Two can hide and move per box and you can use boxes to reach higher places as well.
If you make your character put his hand on the back of another player’s character, the two characters will be connected. When one moves, the other will follow automatically.
Some screens show a mysterious red ring surrounding two characters. While Famitsu doesn’t say for sure, it seems that when these rings are overlapping, the two characters can share weapons and equipment.
I like the option of connecting your characters, but hopefully you can disconnect quickly in case your friend isn’t very good at sneaking. I couldn’t find if multiplayer support was online or just local. I’m hoping it both.
I wish this was on the PlayStation 3 instead of the PSP honestly. But it looks like a great Metal Gear title for the PSP. I like the tank part at the end, lol. Wonder if the “tank” is functional in some way.
Last 5 Comments
- Pai do mercado on World’s Most Expensive Special Edition: GRiD2: Mono Edition
- Pai do mercado on Watch the Access presents: The Last of Us Livestream 11:30 PST Today Here!
- pedrolabate on [Vita Review] Soul Sacrifice
- Kane112 on [Giveaway] Dragon Fantasy: Book I
- Kane112 on World’s Most Expensive Special Edition: GRiD2: Mono Edition