Archive for category PS3 Reviews / Vita Reviews
Follow Lloyd and the ‘Chosen’ Colette as they embark on the Journey of Regeneration, a quest to save the world.
The original role playing classic returns with remastered visuals, additional content and a dual audio track including the original Japanese voices and theme songs.
Tales of Symphonia is a JRPG of the Tales Of Series and was originally released for the Gamecube back in 2003. It has then been ported to the Playstation 2 (Japan only) in 2004, and this version has then been ported again on the PS3 as part of the Tales of Symphonia HD Chronicles pack. This HD collection contains the original Tales of Symphonia and Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World which was released exclusively for the Wii in 2008. This review however will only cover Tales of Symphonia HD.
SteamWorld Dig is a platform mining adventure with strong Metroidvanian influences. Take the role of Rusty, a lone mining steambot, as he arrives at an old mining town in great need. Dig your way through the old earth, gaining riches while uncovering the ancient threat that lurks below…
* A rich world of steam-driven robots, inspired by Steampunk and Western themes.
* Explore an underground world full of secrets, treasure and terrors.
* Uncover the remnants of human civilization, a degenerate race of dynamite-wielding troglodytes.
* Randomized worlds with emergent gameplay.
The sequel to 2012′s Game of the Year continues several months after the events seen in Season One of The Walking Dead, and Clementine is searching for safety. But what can an ordinary child do to stay alive when the living can be just as bad – and sometimes worse – than the dead?
As Clementine, you will encounter tragedy, struggle with survival and discover the harsh reality of things to come in a game series where every decision matters.
- Decisions you made in Season One and in 400 Days will affect your story in Season Two
- Play as Clementine, an orphaned girl forced to grow up fast by the world around her
- Meet new survivors, explore new locations and make gruesome choices
Ragnarok Odyssey ACE is an evolved and expanded version of the popular giant-hunting game Ragnarok Odyssey. Featuring cross-play between the PS Vita and the PlayStation 3 versions, Ragnarok Odyssey ACE includes a wealth of other new content and features as well. New job-specific ACE skills change the battle dynamic significantly, while the addition of hirable in-game mercenaries ensures that players can have a full battle party with which to challenge the toughest foes even when offline. The new Tower of Yggdrasil, with its randomly generated levels, ensures that there will always be unique content each time the game is played. Future expansion patches will add further new content, including daily quests, rankings, lucky item drawings, and more.
* Ragnarok Odyssey is back with tons of new content – With additional story elements, huge new bosses, uncharted areas, fresh weapons and much more, Ragnarok Odyssey ACE goes well beyond an extended edition as the game has evolved exponentially.
* Enhanced battle mechanics for more customization and firepower – Weapons can be customized in both strength and appearance, and the addition of new job-specific ACE skills ensures that players have the tools necessary to take on the more powerful giants, dragons, and trickster spirits.
* Create a battle party even in single-player mode – With the new mercenary system, players can hire their own mercenaries to help take on the toughest bosses without having to find players online for aid.Halomonas weapons only add to what was lacking in the first entry. You now have a system that feels like you are gaining expirience as your Halomonas weapons level and grow stronger as you do.
* A constantly evolving experience, both online and off – The addition of the Tower of Yggdrasil creates a unique experience each time by featuring randomly generated levels, and post-launch updates will offer new online quests and other fresh content.