Archive for category PS3 Reviews / Vita Reviews
Hope’s Peak Academy is home to Japan’s best and brightest high school students—the beacons of hope for the future. But that hope suddenly dies when Makoto Naegi and his classmates find themselves imprisoned in the school, cut off from the outside world and subject to the whims of a strange, murderous little bear named Monokuma. He pits the students against each other, promising freedom to anyone who can murder a classmate and get away with it.
It’s up to you to find out who Monokuma really is, and why you’ve been taken from the world you once knew. But be careful what you wish for—sometimes there’s nothing more deadly than the truth…
- Daily Life, Deadly Life: Trapped in a school-turned-prison, students are murdering each other one by one. You’ll have to investigate each incident, search for clues, and talk to your classmates to try and get to the bottom of each brutal case!
- Mock Trial: The nefarious Monokuma serves as judge, jury, and executioner as you engage in deadly wordplay, going back and forth with suspects, dissecting their statements and firing their words back at them to expose their lies!
- Popularity Contest: Sway classmates to your side in each investigation, squeezing information from them to figure out who did it. And when you do, turn up the heat in a variety of timing and reflex-based game systems to uncover the truth and save your skin!
In this sequel to a 16-bit original, Pete and Danny are two firemen sworn to fight fires and save lives. When a blaze breaks out at the amusement park on Christmas Eve, the two go into action to rescue trapped citizens. Unlike most action RPGs, The Firemen 2 takes a different approach since Pete and Danny don’t fight goblins or stop world-ending evil, they are battling against flames and time to save the day. Players must use their water nozzle weapons and power-ups wisely, or they will get licked with the intense inferno’s tongue.
Tight controls, a memorable story and local co-op gameplay bring the whole experience together for retro game lovers. The Firemen 2: Pete and Danny is a treasured and unique import that shouldn’t be missed. Just be sure to watch out for the flames.
The Firemen 2: Pete and Danny Features:
- Fire-fighting action RPG gameplay
- Boss encounters that will put your skills to the test
- Single or co-op modes
Lead the Furmins through over 100 ingeniously designed and visually stunning levels. Furmins provides hours of brain-twisting fun for fans of physics-based puzzle games.
Guide all the Furmins to the basket (level exit) by re-arranging a variety of items and using bumpers with well-timed precision. Wisely place items to create pathways and physical chain reactions which help the Furmins reach their goal while earning Star points to unlock new Levels.
Furmins is a puzzle game from developer Housemarque, who has also released gems like Super Stardust HD (one of my all-time favorite arcade game), Dead Nation and Outland. This game had been released last year on iOS platforms and has since been released on the PS3 and Vita systems.
At its core, Furmins is a puzzle game in which your goal is to bring the Furmins (Lemming-like creatures) to the goal. If you played the early PSN game Elefunk, you’ll feel right at home in Furmins!
• 10+ hours of classic adventure gameplay
• 60+ innovative puzzles
• Exciting platform challenges
• Visit gorgeous locations throughout Europe and the Middle East during the 1920s
• Musical score and sound design by award winning composer Jonathan van den Wijngaarden
• Enjoy Adam’s Venture adventures as intended by the developer for the first time.