Archive for category Talk
SteamWorld Dig is a platform mining adventure with strong Metroidvanian influences. Take the role of Rusty, a lone mining steambot, as he arrives at an old mining town in great need. Dig your way through the old earth, gaining riches while uncovering the ancient threat that lurks below…
* A rich world of steam-driven robots, inspired by Steampunk and Western themes.
* Explore an underground world full of secrets, treasure and terrors.
* Uncover the remnants of human civilization, a degenerate race of dynamite-wielding troglodytes.
* Randomized worlds with emergent gameplay.
A bit of a smaller update which bring us a new cross-buy game for PS3 and Vita, along with a sale on a brand new PS4 title!
Read the rest of this entry »
It’s been a long time but we’re back with another episode of the PS3BlogCast! I’ve had a busy last two months with my manager out on medical leave, and I just wasn’t able to get any extra time to sit down and record an episode. But she’s back now and things should be returning to normal…well almost, seeing as we might change our recording date from Wednesday to Saturday.
A lot has happened between our last episode and now, and we only cover a fraction of it since the news just seems to all blend together. We discuss some of our thoughts on Dark Souls 2, and I make a few comments about Second Son.
It’s good to be back finally and there are a lot of games to talk about over the next few episodes, but we’ll get through it. What have you been playing recently? Let us know in the comments below!
The sequel to 2012′s Game of the Year continues several months after the events seen in Season One of The Walking Dead, and Clementine is searching for safety. But what can an ordinary child do to stay alive when the living can be just as bad – and sometimes worse – than the dead?
As Clementine, you will encounter tragedy, struggle with survival and discover the harsh reality of things to come in a game series where every decision matters.
- Decisions you made in Season One and in 400 Days will affect your story in Season Two
- Play as Clementine, an orphaned girl forced to grow up fast by the world around her
- Meet new survivors, explore new locations and make gruesome choices