Warning: mysql_affected_rows(): Access denied for user 'newps3bl'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-wpdb.php on line 212

Warning: mysql_affected_rows(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-wpdb.php on line 212

Warning: mysql_affected_rows(): Access denied for user 'newps3bl'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-wpdb.php on line 212

Warning: mysql_affected_rows(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-wpdb.php on line 212
Antyhing awesome or funny that has happned in games... | Funny Stuff | Forum « PS3 Blog and Community | PS3Blog.net | PS3/Vita News, Reviews & Opinions

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 324

Gophermods PS3 YLOD Repair

Please consider registering

CAPTCHA Image

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search:

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Antyhing awesome or funny that has happned in games...
2:57 am
Forum Posts: 31

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 324

I know things happen in games and we sometimes dosn't know why….and they end up being really funny… no matter how bad it may hurt your hero. if you have any stories post them here…

I have a few… but the one i need to share the most with is my experience with MGS3.(i'll save my ending story only if it wont spoil anything for any one)

I had already beaten mgs3 and it was awesome. i was going though it again to get stuff i may have missed in the first time around. and i was using a code breakers to get weapons and health and stuff… caz i didn't care i already beat it, and i just wanted to mess around with out alot of problems…

any who… i was in teh section of the forest where you fight The End, in the first area…and for any one who has played it, you know there is ahill that overlooks the entrance to the next zone. so i was on top there looking for him…found him by the glare off his scope and the listening device. switched over to the sniper and shot him….well i waited around to see if i might be able to see where he went…….and he snook up ebhind me and shot me. well not expecting it i switched over to my rocket launcher and just shot…. caz it startled me….. well i went back up the hill and he had froze there. i put on the therms and he was there and breathing, but was stuck. so i waited and waited till his stamina went down…. and nothing happned… he just stayed there…. so i though. "ok i'll just leave and come back and see if i can get him" well i went in to the area at the left and came back in… the second i did. he shot me…. i was like " O_O OMG" and then jsut laughed about it…..

4:19 am
Forum Posts: 31

so another funny one…

Fatal frame 3…

as any one from fatal frame knows as you play you upgrade your camera to get new abbilities to fight the ghosts. well in 3 you get one called "Blow"….wich is like the zero lens… its really powerful… i think it pushes them back..

but any who… there are ghosts called Hidden face men… and they are dumb…well and when you kill them or they go to attack, they say "more sacarifices, more blood"

well displxya and rememberiance does some things so we normally do it the otehr way around… but any who.. we were playing and he showed up and he started the attack towards us… and we had the camera ready…. andhe as like " more blood, more sacarifices" and we're like "ppft blow me" and hsow him with the blow lens. it was great and really funny…

and if you believe in spirits what so ever… don't play this same at night or in the dark(no lights on)… caz later you'll start to creep yuor self out… like my grandparents house, at the top of the 2nd floor there is a mirror. and they like to use mirrors alot in fatal frame… and well i creep my self out some times with it…. off and traditional japanese shrines are creepy emough(love them to peices) but still fatal frame made me think japan is creepy. like My cousin was there for school. and he showed us pics when he got back. and there were ones of shrines and grave yards… and alls i could think about was fatal frame…

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 349

Currently Online:
9 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

EdEN: 816

oly: 608

wolfkin: 382

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 196

Members: 15880

Moderators: 0

Admins: 3

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 23

Topics: 1000

Newest Members: franky2222

Administrators: Tosh (979), Jay (536), Tosh (56)