What do you think Sony will (or should) show at this years E3 press conference?
- Sony will open with apologizing (and using Kevin Butler) for the PSN being down and how they plan to rebuild and expand on the service
- NGP will take up a good hour of the show, showing off the hardware capabilities, tech demos, and ending on a montage from 1st and 3rd party support.
- Games out now or coming down the pipeline will support Move but it will be talked less about this year.
- Santa Monica studios debuts brand new IP
- Bungie team walks out on stage to debut new IP
- More Steam/PSN support
- Exclusive MW3 DLC finally getting on the PS3 first
thats all I can think that could (or hope) happen(s), what do you think should be shown?
Most Users Ever Online: 349
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 199
Newest Members: Dean