Please consider registering

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search:

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Battlefield 3 Tips
10:46 am
Enthusiast
Forum Posts: 228

Seeming as Battlefield 3 is amazing and we have an upcoming game night on the 12th I thought Id point out a few ways of ranking up quicker and getting the ever important gun attachmeants set for your new playthrough on the new long distance battle maps of B2K.

The easiest and fastest way to rank up is in Team Death match. I know your thinking, "But all I play is Rush and Conquest". Exactly. Team Death Match is fast paced and spawns randomly near and enemy each and every spawn. This allows you to get an easy jump on ranking up your gun. Some guns just arent effective without a scope and TDM allows you to not even have to scope majority of the time. Thus lvling your gun faster and getting the much needed attachments.

Speaking of attachmeants, theres a different need for a different scope in every area and every map so having more unlocked will further increase your score in terms of kills. The Infared scope is by far the best scope in the game allowing you to spot enemies from far away. Theres nothing like seeing an orange ball (Snipers Head) pressing select and spotting him out for your snipers. Thus getting you spotting points and also cutting down on quick deaths of teammates from an enemy sniper.

I prefer silenced weapons as coming up behind a group of enemies will result in multiple kills rather then one because you gave away your position. If you saw the gun chart I posted in this same forum you will notice that your weapon decreases in damage over distance and if silenced. The F2000 and the AEK are your best bet with distance and silenced not being to much of a killer in terms of damage.

Leveling your character up fast can also be done in TDM quicker then it can in any other mode as a medic. Simply run around and revive like mad. You can be #1 on the board often and the points will average 3k-5k every match in just revives alone.

If you guys have any pointers feel free to add whats posted here.

11:35 am
The Grid
Admin
Forum Posts: 979

Infared scope sounds bad ass! Can't wait to unlock that. Is that one of the later scopes to unlock?

1:59 pm
Enthusiast
Forum Posts: 228

I got it fairly quick but it is after a few variations. Each side has 5.

Weapons with Infrared sight

9:41 pm
Forum Posts: 16

Thanks for the tips Jason. TDM was never on my playlist, as you said, I usually play Rush and Conquest. I will give it a shot later tomorrow. Playing as the assault class when attacking is a good way to score some points, easily by throwing down a few Health packs and reviving your team mates. Engineer class on defense, If there are Vehicles on the map, otherwise I would go with the underrated Support class. Keep your team mates supplied with ammo and use that big gun to suppress your enemies in small alleys. If you are on the attacking team while playing Rush, go with the Recon class first, you have to rush really quick inside enemy territories, find a blind spot and leave a beacon there. after you die, choose another class when you spawn aside from the Recon class in order for your beacon to stay at that location. Good way for your team to arm the M-Com stations from the inside, especially on wide open areas.

Also, play around with your controller sensitivity in the options menu, see what works for you and experiment with the attachments to find your best setup.

Forum Timezone: America/Denver

Most Users Ever Online: 349

Currently Online:
12 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

EdEN: 815

oly: 608

wolfkin: 380

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 172

Members: 15848

Moderators: 0

Admins: 3

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 23

Topics: 984

Newest Members: mindurbusiness

Administrators: Tosh (979), Jay (536), Tosh (56)