Warning: mysql_affected_rows(): Access denied for user 'newps3bl'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-wpdb.php on line 212

Warning: mysql_affected_rows(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-wpdb.php on line 212
Blood sucking publishers | General PS3 Discussion | Forum « PS3 Blog and Community | PS3Blog.net | PS3/Vita News, Reviews & Opinions

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 342

Gophermods PS3 YLOD Repair

Please consider registering

CAPTCHA Image

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search:

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Blood sucking publishers
8:03 am
Forum Posts: 2

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 342

I remember playing on-line console games on my Dreamcast. Since then gaming has become the top money maker over movies an other media. I all so remember trading in and buying used games before EB, Software ect, or (as those store are now called) Gamestop was around.My point is Publishers like EA are modern day vampire by charging you to pay if you buy there game used. EA has started this with Madden 11. A trend that Sony an others are thinking about following. the problem arrives when I take the game (I payed full price for) to a friends house who has the four controllers and we want to play some co-op multiplayer on-line. I don't feel i should have to be force to pay(again) to play on line. It's publishers like EA who's profits rise year after year( even in a recession) that complain not making a dime off of used game. 

8:32 am
Admin
Forum Posts: 536

that's not the only problem area. Some of those codes only work for you and not other users on the system.

JimmyMagnum Trophy Card
8:08 pm
Forum Posts: 2

Thanks for that point Jay it seems like no one really notice the slight of hand trick these PUBs are pulling off

10:50 pm
Mentor
Forum Posts: 608

the red dead redemption preorder codes were one user only

http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/oly1kenobi.png
Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 349

Currently Online:
11 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

EdEN: 816

oly: 608

wolfkin: 382

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 199

Members: 15882

Moderators: 0

Admins: 3

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 23

Topics: 1002

Newest Members: jforjamiex

Administrators: Tosh (979), Jay (536), Tosh (56)

Warning: mysql_affected_rows(): Access denied for user 'newps3bl'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-wpdb.php on line 212

Warning: mysql_affected_rows(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-wpdb.php on line 212