Please consider registering

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search:

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Discuss Sony's Gamescom Conference
9:50 am
The Grid
Admin
Forum Posts: 979

What do you think they'll show at the conference? Chat about it here.

I'm thinking video store for Europe, and price drop at the very least for the PS3. For the PSP, more info about apps for it, and the digital upgrade program.

9:59 am
Admin
Forum Posts: 536

lol, totally missed the link on the news post

anyway, here's what I think to be added:

might announce new firmware for both PS3 and PSP which will probably be available when the PSN network gets back online at 11PST, new store design, and possibly a new system design. I wouldn't be surprised if a slim system didn't show up, and its just a new SKU with like a 250GB hard drive or something

JimmyMagnum Trophy Card
10:31 am
Forum Posts: 5

JimmyMagnum said:

I wouldn't be surprised if a slim system didn't show up, and its just a new SKU with like a 250GB hard drive or something

yeah, i wouldn't be surprised either way. the problem with so many rumours is that if they don't reveal a slim, it will be seen as a disappointment, even though a $100 price drop by itself is a big deal by itself, IMHO.

soon!

1:45 pm
Forum Posts: 25

I believe the slim looks rather nice and gets the job done, i believe sony is done with sexyness and more for getting it to work properly.

The firmware really doesn't add much for much, avatars woo, but in reality I was hoping for something that even freaks out japanesse. (Pun included, I was talking about that E-mail they got to not freak out.)

I like the App store Idea but since its not a standalone app, that may mean it won't be updated as much. We will see.

Forum Timezone: America/Denver

Most Users Ever Online: 349

Currently Online:
5 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

EdEN: 815

oly: 608

wolfkin: 380

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 172

Members: 15848

Moderators: 0

Admins: 3

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 23

Topics: 984

Newest Members: that_guy22

Administrators: Tosh (979), Jay (536), Tosh (56)