Warning: mysql_affected_rows(): Access denied for user 'newps3bl'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-wpdb.php on line 212

Warning: mysql_affected_rows(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-wpdb.php on line 212

Warning: mysql_affected_rows(): Access denied for user 'newps3bl'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-wpdb.php on line 212

Warning: mysql_affected_rows(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-wpdb.php on line 212
i cant find my game ... | General PS3 Discussion | Forum « PS3 Blog and Community | PS3Blog.net | PS3/Vita News, Reviews & Opinions

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 337

Gophermods PS3 YLOD Repair

Please consider registering

CAPTCHA Image

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search:

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

i cant find my game ...
12:19 am
breezy

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 337

Ok .. so i bought 2k10 from the playstation store. It activates and downloads within seconds

Then it says " installation complete " . Now its no where to be found.. i received the receipt and everything

to confirm it was payed for. so idk

umm .. HELP ?

1:37 pm
Admin
Forum Posts: 536

it should be in the games tab. If you sort your games by category, usually new downloads go to the "Unknown" folder (I believe). If you still can't find it, try redownloading it. From what it sounds like, though, if it downloaded and installed in seconds, you might have purchased downloadable content and not a game. Now if you have the original game purchased, it wont show up on the XMB/menu, but will show up in game. To double check and make sure what you got was a game or add-on, go to your downloads in the playstatin store (usually top right area around where your shopping cart is) and see if the thing you downloaded was either of those

JimmyMagnum Trophy Card
4:01 pm
breezy

yeah ; it said full game . i might just have to call the network i guess its getting me mad Lol 

thanks for your time :)

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 349

Currently Online:
7 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

EdEN: 816

oly: 608

wolfkin: 382

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 196

Members: 15880

Moderators: 0

Admins: 3

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 23

Topics: 1000

Newest Members: franky2222

Administrators: Tosh (979), Jay (536), Tosh (56)