CAPTCHA Image

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search:

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Is PS+ an appropiate apology?
8:02 pm
Danny

Is PS+ an appropriate apology?

For all of us who have been paying an excruciating amount of attention to all of the PlayStation updates, we have been apologized too repeatedly, as it should be. We have lost our information to people we don't know. There isn't anyway you can shrug off a company responsible for the information you supply to lose it. They have tried to calm the situation down by offering us PS+ (PlayStation+ for those of us who don't understand) and other free DLC.

Well, in regards to PS+, any free games we download from it we won't be able to play after the subscription ends. Because in PS+, games downloaded will become invalid once the subscription ends. So where is the gift there? If anything, it pressures people to buy something they got a taste of, which leads one to think they could actually make a profit off of their "apologetic gift". Everyone gets PS+ for a month, likes it, and then become yearly subscribers. But that's talk full of conspiracy and I won't ask you to dwell on seriously. In regards to DLC, I highly doubt that we'll get any DLC we would actually want. Anyone
hoping to get some COD, Red Dead Redemption, or whatever DLC for your favorite game, can dash these high hopes due to their unlikeliness. If not our favorite games, then perhaps by DLC they mean just wallpapers and avatars. If that's the case, then it breaks down to this:

"Are a few probable wallpapers and avatars disguised as DLC, a teasing in regards to PS+ a worthy apology?"

10:53 pm
Enthusiast
Forum Posts: 205

Well i dont think Sony has to do anything for us but what they offering is nice to see.  Of course i understand they long term thinking when it comes to PS+ give people a free sample hoping they will buy more thats just common business thinking.  Im just glad to see that they are doing something as an apology.

12:52 am
Forum Posts: 2

Playstation Network is free anyway so it's brilliant that we all get Playstation Plus for a month thats about £3 , so in sony's mind thats great confused

4:26 am
Bear,DE
Guru
Forum Posts: 361

You're getting a choice of free games as well. Not just the games from PS+

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 349

Currently Online: the_nmac
7 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

EdEN: 816

oly: 608

wolfkin: 382

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 193

Members: 15870

Moderators: 0

Admins: 3

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 23

Topics: 996

Newest Members: cuatrocero

Administrators: Tosh (979), Jay (536), Tosh (56)