Warning: mysql_affected_rows(): Access denied for user 'newps3bl'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-wpdb.php on line 212

Warning: mysql_affected_rows(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-wpdb.php on line 212
LittleBigPinball *BETA* | General PS3 Discussion | Forum « PS3 Blog and Community | PS3Blog.net | PS3/Vita News, Reviews & Opinions

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 324

Gophermods PS3 YLOD Repair

Please consider registering

CAPTCHA Image

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search:

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

LittleBigPinball *BETA*
10:05 am
Riverview, FL
Forum Posts: 51

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 324

I'm working on a pinball level for LBP2. I've spent many many hours on it. Building and rebuilding for maximum perfection and glitch free play. I've also tried to give it the best and most realistic pinball feel with a properly sized table and tons of obstacles.

The whole point of the level is to accomplish tasks on the main table and more tables will open up and allow you to access them to score more points! At this point in time, the goals aren't completed yet, but there is a small example of how stuff will open up, for example when you get to 5000 points a side table opens up!

This level is still not a complete level but it's pretty sweet at the moment. The version right now is .4. I've released .1, .2, .3 and .4 is the most recent. So much has changed between updates, I should have taken pictures!

Nevertheless, I would love for you guys to play my level and share any feedback that you have. Ideas and suggestions are welcome! 

Below I've listed a 'to do' list, things that I know need to be done and WILL be done at some point in time. 

To Do List(preference first):
Finish upper paths/add more middle paths
Creating additional obstacles
Scoreboard/ball counter
x2 bonus points
Side tables
Edge smoothing
Lighting
Sounds
Table design/theme (background)
Visual feedback design
Cutscenes(possibly)

Thanks in advance for any feedback. worshipworshipworship

p.s. the theme level is nowhere near completed, there is a full story to go with the level, once the mechanics/table design is completed, i'll be finishing the theme and adding more things for visual feedback!

7:17 pm
Harima Province
Forum Posts: 63

have you ever used the LBP website? they have this thing that makes it easier to promote your levels.

you can post the url to the level and we can add it to our queue. I never played a pinball level so i am looking forward to it.

http://lbp.me/v/rh50g3/info

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 349

Currently Online:
9 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

EdEN: 816

oly: 608

wolfkin: 382

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 196

Members: 15880

Moderators: 0

Admins: 3

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 23

Topics: 1000

Newest Members: franky2222

Administrators: Tosh (979), Jay (536), Tosh (56)

Warning: mysql_affected_rows(): Access denied for user 'newps3bl'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-wpdb.php on line 212

Warning: mysql_affected_rows(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-wpdb.php on line 212