Am I missing something? There appears to be no way to do what I assume is the only thing anyone would want to do with music stored on the hard drive. That would be to play all songs in random order just like every car stereo ever made. If this can not be done there is something seriously wrong with the PS3 programmers. If it can be done it should be default and or a lot easier because I have been trying to do this for a long time but not only can I not figure out how, but there appears to be no one else complaining about it anywhere on the numerous web searches I have tried. Please be specific if you respond because I have tried what ever answers I could find elsewhere with no success. Get system has reached limit errors etc. Also appears to be no easy way to add multiple songs (except for all) quickly to playlists if that is necessary.
OK boss, here's how to do it. To shuffle music:
1. Go into the song you want to start off with
2. When the song starts playing, press triangle and select the "SHUF" option to turn shuffling on.
To add multiple songs to a playlist without having to choose "add to playlist" for each one:
1. Go to create a new playlist
2. after naming your playlist and everything, go to the list of playlists and select the playlist you just created. Press triangle and choose "edit"
3. Once in the edit screen, you're able to add multiple songs and everything in one sitting as opposed to completely manually adding them
Not so much off-topic, but I'm piggy-backing onto this thread.
I know of ways…but in the interest of someone knowing a better way.
I've got 80gb of media (some 50gb of it being vids) on a Portable 500gb HDD. Is there any easy way to quickly transfer all of the media (media that will play on the PS3)? I'm trying ot use my PS3 as another media back-up.
Most Users Ever Online: 349
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 188
Newest Members: fairylover37