Warning: mysql_affected_rows(): Access denied for user 'newps3bl'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-wpdb.php on line 212

Warning: mysql_affected_rows(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-wpdb.php on line 212
Music play | General PS3 Discussion | Forum « PS3 Blog and Community | PS3Blog.net | PS3/Vita News, Reviews & Opinions

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 337

Gophermods PS3 YLOD Repair

Please consider registering

CAPTCHA Image

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search:

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Music play
9:17 am
Forum Posts: 1

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 337

Am I missing something?  There appears to be no way to do what I assume is the only thing anyone would want to do with music stored on the hard drive.  That would be to play all songs in random order just like every car stereo ever made.  If this can not be done there is something seriously wrong with the PS3 programmers.  If it can be done it should be default and or a lot easier because I have been trying to do this for a long time but not only can I not figure out how, but there appears to be no one else complaining about it anywhere on the numerous web searches I have tried. Please be specific if you respond because I have tried what ever answers I could find elsewhere with no success.  Get system has reached limit errors etc.  Also appears to be no easy way to add multiple songs (except for all) quickly to playlists if that is necessary.

11:40 am
Admin
Forum Posts: 536

OK boss, here's how to do it. To shuffle music:

1. Go into the song you want to start off with

2. When the song starts playing, press triangle and select the "SHUF" option to turn shuffling on.

To add multiple songs to a playlist without having to choose "add to playlist" for each one:

1. Go to create a new playlist

2. after naming your playlist and everything, go to the list of playlists and select the playlist you just created. Press triangle and choose "edit"

3. Once in the edit screen, you're able to add multiple songs and everything in one sitting as opposed to completely manually adding them

JimmyMagnum Trophy Card
11:02 am
Forum Posts: 56

Not so much off-topic, but I'm piggy-backing onto this thread.

I know of ways…but in the interest of someone knowing a better way.

I've got 80gb of media (some 50gb of it being vids) on a Portable 500gb HDD. Is there any easy way to quickly transfer all of the media (media that will play on the PS3)? I'm trying ot use my PS3 as another media back-up.

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 349

Currently Online:
10 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

EdEN: 816

oly: 608

wolfkin: 382

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 196

Members: 15880

Moderators: 0

Admins: 3

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 23

Topics: 1000

Newest Members: franky2222

Administrators: Tosh (979), Jay (536), Tosh (56)

Warning: mysql_affected_rows(): Access denied for user 'newps3bl'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-wpdb.php on line 212

Warning: mysql_affected_rows(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-wpdb.php on line 212