Warning: mysql_affected_rows(): Access denied for user 'newps3bl'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-wpdb.php on line 212

Warning: mysql_affected_rows(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-wpdb.php on line 212
My PlayStation 3 just shut down and restarted everything! | General PS3 Discussion | Forum « PS3 Blog and Community | PS3Blog.net | PS3/Vita News, Reviews & Opinions

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 342

Gophermods PS3 YLOD Repair

Please consider registering

CAPTCHA Image

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search:

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

My PlayStation 3 just shut down and restarted everything!
1:00 pm
ian_colton

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 342

hey. . i was on the internet the other night on my playstation 3 then i went to turn it off and it just went off itself and restarted everything it came up on the screen SONY MAKE BELIEVE and it made me set the time and date i thought it was nothing then i got onto the menu and my online user was gone it said sign up for playstation network and i forgot my online users password i had it on automatic sign in so it means thats gone. . then i tryed to play fifa 11 and it was on the setting up trophies screen and it wont go past 27% i thought it was just that game so i tryed black opps and that just wont come on at all i have know idea whats wrong. . just to let ya know it is around the time that the playstation network is down would it have sanything to do with that?? pleeeaaaassseee help me someone anyone :(

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 349

Currently Online:
5 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

EdEN: 816

oly: 608

wolfkin: 382

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 199

Members: 15882

Moderators: 0

Admins: 3

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 23

Topics: 1002

Newest Members: jforjamiex

Administrators: Tosh (979), Jay (536), Tosh (56)

Warning: mysql_affected_rows(): Access denied for user 'newps3bl'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-wpdb.php on line 212

Warning: mysql_affected_rows(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-wpdb.php on line 212