CAPTCHA Image

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search:

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

playstation plus question..
10:15 am
Forum Posts: 31

i have seen what it says everywhere about plus… and i got a 3 mth card just to try it, but i was wondering if some one on here has plus and let their subscription run out and what they still have access to. Caz i do know their are things that flat out say "as long as you subscribe"

i know when i went through the shop yesturday there were some things that gave me a pop up before i added them to my cart about the time limit…. but like for instant for addons….if i get an addon for magic ballz(what should be called)(and i have the game purchased, already) after the time runs out i get to keep the addon for it correct??

I just get very confused by how they word things and i don't really wanna call sony and have them explain it to me caz i feel its gonna turn into a PR thing you know…

thanks for any help.

10:23 am
Bear,DE
Guru
Forum Posts: 361

PSN titles are the only games that are subscription based. Add-ons, minis, PSOne games are all yours for life.

3:54 am
Forum Posts: 31

i was wondering that…. it just wasn't described very well before. and when you read it as you are going throguh the store its all confusing.

but really ps1 games??? and mini's? i thought their would have been a time limit on them. i figured addons would stay caz that would be hard to take out of the game…. but those 2 i never figured.

for any one that has had plus for a good while, do you see it being worth the $50 a year?

5:06 am
Bear,DE
Guru
Forum Posts: 361

I've gotten over $150 in free games in 5-6 months. Hell yea its worth it.

Just got the cloud game save storage this morning….awesome.

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 349

Currently Online:
7 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

EdEN: 816

oly: 608

wolfkin: 382

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 196

Members: 15880

Moderators: 0

Admins: 3

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 23

Topics: 1000

Newest Members: Onlyhit

Administrators: Tosh (979), Jay (536), Tosh (56)