My sons beloved PS3 original has stopped working!
- The power is live.
- The power light is on
- The green start up light comes on and the disc begins to spin, then stops with the red light flashing.
- Tried all remotes in the house including Bluray remote to no evail.
- Removed the hard drive for an hour. Still no joy.
- The machine will not recognise anything at the mo.
- This machine is hard wired to the net! Not sure this makes a difference.
Please help he is desperate as he knows black op's is coming down the chimney for Xmas.
does it get a yellow light at all? and were you/are you able to take the game out?
It sounds like it's about to go out, though. I'm not sure what's causing it. Overheating? Maybe, blown electrical component? Possibly. Your best bet would be to take it to a repair shop or something if all else fails 🙁
Most Users Ever Online: 349
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 189