Warning: mysql_affected_rows(): Access denied for user 'newps3bl'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-wpdb.php on line 212

Warning: mysql_affected_rows(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-wpdb.php on line 212
PS3 | General PS3 Discussion | Forum « PS3 Blog and Community | PS3Blog.net | PS3/Vita News, Reviews & Opinions

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 337

Gophermods PS3 YLOD Repair

Please consider registering

CAPTCHA Image

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search:

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

PS3
5:46 am
Ross

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 337

What kind of PS3 games is fun for a 5 years old girl ? smile

7:02 am
Sausagefingerer

ANY 18+ game confused

4:15 pm
Forum Posts: 6

Little Big Planet. Haha 

7:46 pm
Guru
Forum Posts: 382

Ross said:

What kind of PS3 games is fun for a 5 years old girl ? /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif

try some of the downloadable games. If you need a disc game you can start with whatever movie she likes.. Cars, Madagascar etc. But the DLC stuff you'll have better luck with. Let me check my trophy list see if i can give titles..

Disney Sing It Hits – for sure
Okabu – so far it's pretty simple and fun
4 Elements - gets too fast and complex towards the end but on that note Bejewelled, Peggle, and mAYBE Plants vs Zombies should work. PvZ gets a bit hard/fast towards the ends.
Pacman CE DX – definitely. very nice learning curve on that you can have fun for a long time and be terrible at that game.
Rag Doll Kung Fu – not a good game at all but the controls are fun to play with and for a child I think they could easily have fun making the ragdolls fight in this game.
Hoard – could work if they were playing with other 5 yos. Solo I don't see it happening. I know far too many five year olds who are sore losers.
Super Stardust HD – i don't get this game. i must be playing it wrong cause it's not hard. that said with a bit of practice i think a five year old could do well on it.
Burnout Paradise – FOR SURE, fantastic game that doesn't need to be frustrating. dick around by yourself… or if they want to "race" you can call up a race right then and there.. plus crash mode.
Worm 2
Fat Princess – if they're immature. that game is terrible to play single player; mind numbing and online it's going to be too hardcore for a kid most of the time. or too frustrating. but if they're immature and don't really know what's going on they'll have fun killing people and stuffing the princess
PixelJunk – they're playable but they might be too cerebral.. maybe not.. I like Eden best. They might like Shooter. Monsters is bloody hard. cute.. but hard.
Sonic's Genesis Collection – full of games for kids to play
Ratchet and Clank - might be fun
Lego [Insert Name here] – easy choice. and for a five year old it's a no brainer.
=======================

Again we'd need more information…first off disc or dlc or both? for her to play by herself or with friends? with adult friends or kid friends. Plus as much other information as possible.. short sessions? long sessions? any genre preferences: action vs thinking. You mentioned a girl but my selection was gender non-specific. Although I don't expect any five year old girl to be into cars the burnout games are still fun to play. You have to obviously assess her a bit. Are you looking for girly games. I know a lot of girly DS games but i don't know any for PS3 outside of more Singing games.

http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/58/ramdomwolf.png
Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 349

Currently Online:
8 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

EdEN: 816

oly: 608

wolfkin: 382

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 199

Members: 15882

Moderators: 0

Admins: 3

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 23

Topics: 1002

Newest Members: wayne

Administrators: Tosh (979), Jay (536), Tosh (56)

Warning: mysql_affected_rows(): Access denied for user 'newps3bl'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-wpdb.php on line 212

Warning: mysql_affected_rows(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-wpdb.php on line 212