Please consider registering

CAPTCHA Image

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Simple fix to login to PSN with older model PS3
12:45 pm
Forum Posts: 4

Hello,

I've been compiling a new code so I can boot up my PS3 like a slim model.  The date algorithm has been corrupted on older model PS3's due to massive botnet addresses.  Once this problem is resolved you simply bootload this new algorithm from your RAM drive to a logical source (flash, coaxial, etc.)  This should prevent all future deployments of corrupted code and let you login to PSN seamlessly.  You DEFINITELY need to check your MAC address and compare to subnet/IP and enable cookies.  Post questions on this forum and I'll promptly reply.

1:06 pm

flattspliff said:

Hello,

I've been compiling a new code so I can boot up my PS3 like a slim model.  The date algorithm has been corrupted on older model PS3's due to massive botnet addresses.  Once this problem is resolved you simply bootload this new algorithm from your RAM drive to a logical source (flash, coaxial, etc.)  This should prevent all future deployments of corrupted code and let you login to PSN seamlessly.  You DEFINITELY need to check your MAC address and compare to subnet/IP and enable cookies.  Post questions on this forum and I'll promptly reply.

Yeah.  I developed a simple date algorithm (in binary code of course) from scratch last night.  The algorithm in the fat model did not incorporate the exponental factor and standard deviation of the number of days in February during a non-leap year.  Bootloading this algorithm was easy.  I of course used a 20 GB HP flash drive.

However, I am currently having issues with my MAC address.  I think I need to check my TCP/IP settings and I definitely need to enable cookies.  Also, my DNS settings are established for a linux based system and not the typical windows based system.  This is an easy fix by cross checking my QoS Packet Scheduler with my TCP/IP settings.

1:43 pm

linuxlover,

I'm not sure the QoS packet Scheduler will easily fix your DNS settings.  The proper boot sequence needs to be preloaded into your PS3's cache.  Failure to do this could result in a repeating integer that pushes your OEM to the brink, and we sure don't want that!!

My recommendation would be to create a virtual port in your cloud networking's drive and use a refresh rate of 2 KB/Sec.  This should give your enough spooling power to thread the interface into the proper vector.

Also, don't forget about your WEP, a lot of people are getting hung up on this.  

1:56 pm

flattspliff said:

linuxlover,

I'm not sure the QoS packet Scheduler will easily fix your DNS settings.  The proper boot sequence needs to be preloaded into your PS3's cache.  Failure to do this could result in a repeating integer that pushes your OEM to the brink, and we sure don't want that!!

My recommendation would be to create a virtual port in your cloud networking's drive and use a refresh rate of 2 KB/Sec.  This should give your enough spooling power to thread the interface into the proper vector.

Also, don't forget about your WEP, a lot of people are getting hung up on this.  

Flattspiff, where were you 20 minutes ago.  Wink I just discovered this.  Fortunately, I ran a computational reflection module on the QoS Packet Scheduler which synergized my DNS settings for optimal performance.  Also, I believe Sony may have developed the date and time algorithm using Java Script API Markup Language.  This system does not properly utilize the integrated development environment which would be needed to properly develop the date algorithm.  My suggestion to Sony would be to upgrade to the Java Telephony Application Programming Interface.  It uses visual basic to propagate a date module that is decoded and longevity tested.  Of course, they will have to be careful not to dissassemble the microcoded processing unit.  Once this is completed, they should be able to use massive parallel processing to simplify the algorithm into binary code.

3:27 pm
PS3

Can you please post in simple english? do you have any step by step instructions with pictures?

5:45 am
Forum Posts: 2

This is definitly the funniest post I read in a while!! ;-)

8:30 am
PS3

guess not. . . Cry

8:55 am

I'm sorry to the guest who wants a picture tutorial but the problem has been fixed. (YAY!!)  After downloading the fix that Sony made into my C++ compiler and extracting out the prime variables related to the date function (in ANSI format, duh) I ran 3 independent algorithms that overlapped at the beta point used on a separate pivot table.  Boy oh boy were there some interesting demodulation errors!! 

I bet that Sony forgot to use DOS while extracting their updated Extended Binary Coded Decimal Interchange Code because quite frankly it looks like a SCNP (Security Certified Network Professional) did this.  Oh well, since they encrypted their interface so well, it might take me a while to edit without using my Netware Asynchronous Communication Service but we'll see.  Since we don't need an image tutorial, I thought I'd post a picture I had taken when I ran my first BYE packet.

9:07 am
PS3

Nice, you wouldn't happen to still be single would you?????

10:01 am

I think we may be getting a little off topic.  I believe we can all learn from Sony's algorithm mishap.  First of all, we should ALWAYS use browser-safe palettes and byte codes with the safety of a cabinet file buffer.  In addition, we must remember that whenever there is continuous integration of any structured programming model including JSON, we must be careful that all metasyntactic variables remain stable.  Obviously, this includes lexical scoping as well as any endurance tested decompilers.  It seems so paradoxical looking back.  The refactoring of any single source without massive parallel processing will result in a spaghetti code.  Which would then require detailed RFM analysis to be performed.  I think we have all learned a major lesson and will never use concurrent processing without critical cross-site scripting. 

11:51 am
PS3

Live and learn, at least they are doing better than their families at Toyoda

2:20 pm
Mentor
Forum Posts: 608

wow.. I wish I had your knowledge lol..  This is an awesome post.. and the pic.. WOW Im soo using that one for a profile pic lol

http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/oly1kenobi.png
12:00 pm
Oliver Manzano

it seems that the data of the game peggle in my console 60gb PS3 was corrupted with the y2k problem ps3's had earlier this week. Every time i tried to play the game it freezez. i saved the data in a memory stick and then erased it from the ps3 hard disk. The game loads perfectly but i don't have my data, it's like a new game. i don't want to pass all those levels and challenges again, is there somebody who knows how to fix this error with my data?  i would aprecciated it if somebody could help me. Thank You!!!!

1:44 pm

Oliver,

Based on your detailed description of what's going on (sarcasm) it is nearly impossible to tell why your game "freezez".  Most likely it's an overexerted OEM or virtual memory that has fragmented exponentially.   But there are nearly infinite possibilities for this.  

I had a similar problem one time and I ended up re-processing the virtual port with visual basic (which linuxlover evidently loves).  Visual basic was the optimal choice because C++ cannot use the necessary integrated test facility to decode the essential botnet servers.  To dumb it down a little bit, you simply need to hard code the PS3's underlying binary code to properly recognize the game save utility as a present data server; but be careful to leave the blu-ray coding alone or your DVD's will look like a subnet mask without an IP!!!

This should fix your problem.

2:23 pm

Oliver,

I agree with Flattspliff.  It sounds to me like the microintegers in your virtual memory have been severly dissembled possibly causing backward mapping.  The easiest way to fix this is obviously anchoring your PS3's RAM to any digital source.  Once anchored, you should be able to use modular programming to restore any lost data.  I had a similar issue in the past with my Chronicles of Narnia PS3 game.  Thanks to re-processing the virtual port using the cleanroom technique all coding errors were scoped into visual basic and corrected.  If this doesn't work, you may have to look into integer overflow vectoring (if you need info on this let me know).  Also, remember to ALWAYS sync your DNS settings to your QoS Packet Scheduler.

Thanks,

Linux

3:37 pm
Mentor
Forum Posts: 608

wow.. what is going on in here! lol

http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/oly1kenobi.png
8:55 am
Turkey
Forum Posts: 33

It sounds klingon to me. worship

Forum Timezone: America/New_York