CAPTCHA Image

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search:

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Simple fix to login to PSN with older model PS3
12:45 pm
Forum Posts: 4

Hello,

I've been compiling a new code so I can boot up my PS3 like a slim model.  The date algorithm has been corrupted on older model PS3's due to massive botnet addresses.  Once this problem is resolved you simply bootload this new algorithm from your RAM drive to a logical source (flash, coaxial, etc.)  This should prevent all future deployments of corrupted code and let you login to PSN seamlessly.  You DEFINITELY need to check your MAC address and compare to subnet/IP and enable cookies.  Post questions on this forum and I'll promptly reply.

1:06 pm

flattspliff said:

Hello,

I've been compiling a new code so I can boot up my PS3 like a slim model.  The date algorithm has been corrupted on older model PS3's due to massive botnet addresses.  Once this problem is resolved you simply bootload this new algorithm from your RAM drive to a logical source (flash, coaxial, etc.)  This should prevent all future deployments of corrupted code and let you login to PSN seamlessly.  You DEFINITELY need to check your MAC address and compare to subnet/IP and enable cookies.  Post questions on this forum and I'll promptly reply.

Yeah.  I developed a simple date algorithm (in binary code of course) from scratch last night.  The algorithm in the fat model did not incorporate the exponental factor and standard deviation of the number of days in February during a non-leap year.  Bootloading this algorithm was easy.  I of course used a 20 GB HP flash drive.

However, I am currently having issues with my MAC address.  I think I need to check my TCP/IP settings and I definitely need to enable cookies.  Also, my DNS settings are established for a linux based system and not the typical windows based system.  This is an easy fix by cross checking my QoS Packet Scheduler with my TCP/IP settings.

1:43 pm

linuxlover,

I'm not sure the QoS packet Scheduler will easily fix your DNS settings.  The proper boot sequence needs to be preloaded into your PS3's cache.  Failure to do this could result in a repeating integer that pushes your OEM to the brink, and we sure don't want that!!

My recommendation would be to create a virtual port in your cloud networking's drive and use a refresh rate of 2 KB/Sec.  This should give your enough spooling power to thread the interface into the proper vector.

Also, don't forget about your WEP, a lot of people are getting hung up on this.  

1:56 pm

flattspliff said:

linuxlover,

I'm not sure the QoS packet Scheduler will easily fix your DNS settings.  The proper boot sequence needs to be preloaded into your PS3's cache.  Failure to do this could result in a repeating integer that pushes your OEM to the brink, and we sure don't want that!!

My recommendation would be to create a virtual port in your cloud networking's drive and use a refresh rate of 2 KB/Sec.  This should give your enough spooling power to thread the interface into the proper vector.

Also, don't forget about your WEP, a lot of people are getting hung up on this.  

Flattspiff, where were you 20 minutes ago.  Wink I just discovered this.  Fortunately, I ran a computational reflection module on the QoS Packet Scheduler which synergized my DNS settings for optimal performance.  Also, I believe Sony may have developed the date and time algorithm using Java Script API Markup Language.  This system does not properly utilize the integrated development environment which would be needed to properly develop the date algorithm.  My suggestion to Sony would be to upgrade to the Java Telephony Application Programming Interface.  It uses visual basic to propagate a date module that is decoded and longevity tested.  Of course, they will have to be careful not to dissassemble the microcoded processing unit.  Once this is completed, they should be able to use massive parallel processing to simplify the algorithm into binary code.

Forum Timezone: America/Denver

Most Users Ever Online: 349

Currently Online:
6 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

EdEN: 816

oly: 608

wolfkin: 382

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 191

Members: 15867

Moderators: 0

Admins: 3

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 23

Topics: 993

Newest Members: solariz

Administrators: Tosh (979), Jay (536), Tosh (56)