Live and learn, at least they are doing better than their families at Toyoda
wow.. I wish I had your knowledge lol.. This is an awesome post.. and the pic.. WOW Im soo using that one for a profile pic lol
it seems that the data of the game peggle in my console 60gb PS3 was corrupted with the y2k problem ps3's had earlier this week. Every time i tried to play the game it freezez. i saved the data in a memory stick and then erased it from the ps3 hard disk. The game loads perfectly but i don't have my data, it's like a new game. i don't want to pass all those levels and challenges again, is there somebody who knows how to fix this error with my data? i would aprecciated it if somebody could help me. Thank You!!!!
Based on your detailed description of what's going on (sarcasm) it is nearly impossible to tell why your game "freezez". Most likely it's an overexerted OEM or virtual memory that has fragmented exponentially. But there are nearly infinite possibilities for this.
I had a similar problem one time and I ended up re-processing the virtual port with visual basic (which linuxlover evidently loves). Visual basic was the optimal choice because C++ cannot use the necessary integrated test facility to decode the essential botnet servers. To dumb it down a little bit, you simply need to hard code the PS3's underlying binary code to properly recognize the game save utility as a present data server; but be careful to leave the blu-ray coding alone or your DVD's will look like a subnet mask without an IP!!!
This should fix your problem.
I agree with Flattspliff. It sounds to me like the microintegers in your virtual memory have been severly dissembled possibly causing backward mapping. The easiest way to fix this is obviously anchoring your PS3's RAM to any digital source. Once anchored, you should be able to use modular programming to restore any lost data. I had a similar issue in the past with my Chronicles of Narnia PS3 game. Thanks to re-processing the virtual port using the cleanroom technique all coding errors were scoped into visual basic and corrected. If this doesn't work, you may have to look into integer overflow vectoring (if you need info on this let me know). Also, remember to ALWAYS sync your DNS settings to your QoS Packet Scheduler.
wow.. what is going on in here! lol
Most Users Ever Online: 349
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 169
Newest Members: fredericc