Warning: mysql_affected_rows(): Access denied for user 'newps3bl'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-wpdb.php on line 212

Warning: mysql_affected_rows(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-wpdb.php on line 212
Some Advice please! | General PS3 Discussion | Forum « PS3 Blog and Community | PS3Blog.net | PS3/Vita News, Reviews & Opinions

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 324

Gophermods PS3 YLOD Repair

Please consider registering

CAPTCHA Image

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search:

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Some Advice please!
9:21 pm
Miami,Fl
Forum Posts: 4

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 324

Im in Japan and will be living here for almost a year, I wanna buy a PS3, but wanna make sure that It will be ok when I get back to USA.
I mean, I know a JP PS3 can play everything but DVD Movies from USA. My question is, I just need to register my PSNetwork as USA, and Ill be able to access USA Online Store? will I be able to download and play those games?

And If I get CoD MW2 (USA VERSION) will I be able to play w/ my friends online?

Hope someone can answer my questions! Thanks in Advance!!!

P.S. Plus I wanna try to get my hands over the PS3 FFXIII Bundle

9:35 pm
Admin
Forum Posts: 536

AFAIK, all PS3 games are region free, as are probably about 90% of blu-ray movies, so you shouldn't have to worry about not being able to play MW2. Purchases on the Store should be OK, as long as you have a valid US address you can use (and a valid US credit card). As far as using PS cards, those will most likely be specific to the region they were bought in, so you wouldn't be able to use them on the US PSN store, unless you imported them from the US.

Keep in mind you can create an account in any region (I have a Japanese, European and US account set up), but unless you are able to apply funds to your account using money from that region, you can only download free stuff.

This, of course, is all in theory. Not sure if it works in practise (for instance, I never imported any PSN cards, so I'm not 100% sure if it would work out that way, but there's a good chance it does)

JimmyMagnum Trophy Card
9:48 pm
Miami,Fl
Forum Posts: 4

Thanks, hmm Since you have JP account, have you downloaded games(Free games) from it? or never tried?

10:06 pm
The Grid
Admin
Forum Posts: 979

I have a JP account, you can download free games just fine.

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 349

Currently Online:
8 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

EdEN: 816

oly: 608

wolfkin: 382

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 196

Members: 15880

Moderators: 0

Admins: 3

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 23

Topics: 1000

Newest Members: franky2222

Administrators: Tosh (979), Jay (536), Tosh (56)

Warning: mysql_affected_rows(): Access denied for user 'newps3bl'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-wpdb.php on line 212

Warning: mysql_affected_rows(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-wpdb.php on line 212