CAPTCHA Image

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search:

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Two Worlds 2 my love
10:10 am
mania

dventure mode. You can also quench your thirst for glory in Death Match, or test your skills for 1 on 1 combat in the Duel arena! All and all, this game is a must have for any RPG fan. And if you don't think so, just know that you're missing out.

12:43 pm
Guru
Forum Posts: 292

Damn! I really want this game and distributors in Brazil are screwing us over big time!

I have pre-ordered it a month ago and all stores have no stock or forecast on when they'll have it!

It's so disappointing…

10:11 am
Resident Nintendo Nutjob
Forum Posts: 816

Sucks to be in Brazil for gaming since prices are too high and distribution takes forever. Hope the waaaaay high taxing of imported electronics changes soon for you…

10:32 am
Guru
Forum Posts: 292

EdEN said:

Sucks to be in Brazil for gaming since prices are too high and distribution takes forever. Hope the waaaaay high taxing of imported electronics changes soon for you…

It really sucks.

And I really don't get it. Sometimes we get games right away (for example I got RDR one day before release in US), but most of the time there's an unexplainable delay. Specially latelly since Sony released officially the PS3 here, we're getting more terribly translated boxes and brochures, and that might be why it's taking forever.

Also about two weeks ago some very big stores sold console games for half price for one day, in a form of protest. The most unfair thing is console games are taxed as gambling while PC games are taxed as entertainment (they cost half the price of a console game).

Fortunately I found a store with one last american copy of Two Worlds 2 and I'll be picking it up today (:

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 349

Currently Online:
8 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

EdEN: 816

oly: 608

wolfkin: 382

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 195

Members: 15877

Moderators: 0

Admins: 3

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 23

Topics: 998

Newest Members: Madhatter

Administrators: Tosh (979), Jay (536), Tosh (56)