update to the flash version please….
1) The biggest for me are the Locked Game saves and the True Multi ID logon. Resistance 2 got it in there and it worked great. LBP did it too, but that was only local sign on. It needs to be something Sony makes mandatory.
2) The ability to Forfiet trophies. I have a game I played for an hour and hated it. I got no trophies at all (not why I hated it). I should be able to remove it. It is only clutter on the list, causing longer times to sync. Remove games from the trophy list. Heck, even let me remove games I HAVE trophies for. That might increase the replay value if I could get the plat again in Uncharted.
3) Future modles should have more USB ports and some on the rear of teh system. I know you can get a USB hub, but that adds clutter.
4) More games use Youtube uploading like Just Cause 2 did. That was perfect. I was suprised Sports Champions didn't have it.It's not a system update per say, but it should be a policy encouraged by Sony.
5) Add a ticker to the bottom of the screen. Like ESPN updates scores of games, you could select friends to follow. When they log in, what they are playing, when they switch games, things like this could come up and scroll across the bottom of the screen, then the bar disappears until the next update. not just when they log in and out and not the box un the upper corner. A ticker would allow more time to read it and when it comes up, your screen resizes and goes back to normal when it is done.
6) The previously downloaded software should be sortable alphabetically by title. All my LBP DLC should be in ONE AREA! incase I have to download it again.
7) Save games directly to a USB drive and accessable by ID/Account or capable of saving game saves to a PSN server so they can be accessed from any connected PS3 by the owning ID.
8) More PS3/PSP cross functionality. There have to be some creative ideas for this. Take my WKC character from my PS3 and dl it to the PSP game, keeping my items and exp. Do questing on the go and when I return home, upload the character back for play on the PS3, allowing me to chose which is the one to over-write, to prevent cheating. IF the PSP2 has a touch screen, imagine calling in an air strike in COD from your PSP. Extra, yes but it would add depth.
9) Lastly, BC or more HD updates of classics. I would LOVE champions of Norrath and Return to Arms on one disk with trophies!
that is all
Most Users Ever Online: 349
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 172
Newest Members: that_guy22