Be able to bring saves to a friends house if you needed help then bring it back and not let it take effect like no more trophies.
No locked saves.
Stupid thing but any way, at XMB all icons are scrolled down so if you go across there is no cross so it looks like : T (icons in the placed way)
Good list so far.
My mostly anticipated feature is the true multiple login / trophy thing. *MANDATORY for any local multiplayer / co-op game..
Adding to this list:
Change user without quitting current game. (Xbox360 has this)
Unfortunately, as these weren't thought ahead, there's no way that these can be added without a patch to existing games. Each day that passes by without these functions, a fairy dies.
I'll just ask for two bits:
- Hability to play DVDs from different regions (A lot of DVD players already do that).
- Temperature aware alert capability (i.e. if PS3 goes to a high temperature, it alarms and shut off).
had a PS3 for about 3 weeks and I have a long list already, this is mainly due to the fact I do a lot of system ready testing.
- Error messages, having codes is a rubish idea, only a tech guru will ever know them all
- Ease of XMB changes, this is a big one. Like a lot of people have said the big ones are
- Ease of changing font Size and colour
- Ability to change the flow horizontal/ vertical
- Ability to set points in the XMB, i.e I have a folder for my pictures I want it to default to there. Others say it looks messy can they default it to start at the top?
- Ability to use the joysticks rather than the d pad, or at least keep consistancy.
- Ability to pull wallpapers out of games with a click, this could be easy. Hit the PS button have an option print screen/ wallpaper it. how sweet would that be.
Plus all the others that are mentioned before.
Computer says post it twice, sorry
ability to have Msn even tho it will never happen
and skype.. with video
Skype is on the PSP so I don't know why they haven't added that to the PS3 yet? If you are talking about Windows Live I wouldn't hold my breath. It would be a cool idea but I really doubt it will ever happen.
Yeah I hate that i can skype on my psp but not play MW2 while on skype with my friends.... that would be like the counter to xbox live party chat.....
and Msn would just be a lil' dream of mine... but when microsoft and sony finally join together and make the super console it defs will have all this...
Give us linux again with full support!!
You can get linux on ps3... bbut void almost every warranty possible and sony wont repair the console due to and i quote "Hacks" my friend did it to his....
YLOD - Purchased my PS3 in 2007. Spent a good deal of money getting 4 controls etc. Now my unit is junk. I still have a nitendo 64 that works. It will be a long time before I get another PS3 very dissapointed.
Defiantly a more enhanced browser would be nice.
Cross game chat and improved internet browser
xmb music while playing games (but I guess that's the developers choice)
Sending psn gifts to other users - A message with the download link is sent to the recipient
A way to watch movies with other users - There's is a psn video store that you can stream movies from so it should'nt be hard.
Definitely enhance the browser and linux support on slim
OtherOS, MKV, Emotion engine support. C'mon, Sony..........
People can have the decision on either showing an Avatar or their Playstation Home Avatar, Custom avatars would also be excellent.
Northing playstation does everything 😛
Only joking there is a lot more with could be done to make the system better, I would like to see;
- A ps2 emulator adavbile to download from the store for those people who have a version the ps3 that can not run ps2 games. There could bundle it with 4 or 5 ps2 games and change lets say £25 for it
- Compelty comustomable xmb. For example giving us the power to put the icons wherever we wanted to, change the size, the name even give us tool to design our own icons backgrounds even let us import our own movies into the background. Also i would like to see more gadets such as rolling news or live rss feeds, there could be a section set up on the store
- I think that the store does need a face lift, it feels outdated, boring and pc
- A media channel with is deadacated to game develops. In this channel the devs can left text,images and videos to keep us up-to-date with the lastest
- A better interent browers such as firefox
Most Users Ever Online: 349
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 187