I'm cool with what it has now, but the only thing missing is CROSS-GAME CHAT!!! Come on SONY!!!
how about not being a system that gets secondhand multiplatform games they look awefull compared to xbox 360 counterpart
not so much anymore. Only an issue with but a few developers.
All it really needs it better online, with stuff like cross game chat.
I think the playstation should be able to transform into a mini robot that holds your beer for you while your playing it.
Cloud based game saved.
Full game saves to disc for quicker loading, based off of upc.
Adding your own avatar.
update to the flash version please....
1) The biggest for me are the Locked Game saves and the True Multi ID logon. Resistance 2 got it in there and it worked great. LBP did it too, but that was only local sign on. It needs to be something Sony makes mandatory.
2) The ability to Forfiet trophies. I have a game I played for an hour and hated it. I got no trophies at all (not why I hated it). I should be able to remove it. It is only clutter on the list, causing longer times to sync. Remove games from the trophy list. Heck, even let me remove games I HAVE trophies for. That might increase the replay value if I could get the plat again in Uncharted.
3) Future modles should have more USB ports and some on the rear of teh system. I know you can get a USB hub, but that adds clutter.
4) More games use Youtube uploading like Just Cause 2 did. That was perfect. I was suprised Sports Champions didn't have it.It's not a system update per say, but it should be a policy encouraged by Sony.
5) Add a ticker to the bottom of the screen. Like ESPN updates scores of games, you could select friends to follow. When they log in, what they are playing, when they switch games, things like this could come up and scroll across the bottom of the screen, then the bar disappears until the next update. not just when they log in and out and not the box un the upper corner. A ticker would allow more time to read it and when it comes up, your screen resizes and goes back to normal when it is done.
6) The previously downloaded software should be sortable alphabetically by title. All my LBP DLC should be in ONE AREA! incase I have to download it again.
7) Save games directly to a USB drive and accessable by ID/Account or capable of saving game saves to a PSN server so they can be accessed from any connected PS3 by the owning ID.
8) More PS3/PSP cross functionality. There have to be some creative ideas for this. Take my WKC character from my PS3 and dl it to the PSP game, keeping my items and exp. Do questing on the go and when I return home, upload the character back for play on the PS3, allowing me to chose which is the one to over-write, to prevent cheating. IF the PSP2 has a touch screen, imagine calling in an air strike in COD from your PSP. Extra, yes but it would add depth.
9) Lastly, BC or more HD updates of classics. I would LOVE champions of Norrath and Return to Arms on one disk with trophies!
that is all
Also, backwards compatibility
We are a two PS3 family. If my ps3 can detect and manage media from a Windows media server, how hard could it be for one PS3 to grab media, save files, etc from one to the other? I want to play Borderlands in the bedroom, do I have to start over?
The ability to save multiple network configurations! I hate having to enter the wep everytime I decide to go back to wireless.
*cross game chat
*multiple account log in
*trophy pictures used for avatars
*multiple headphones used at same time. (i have astro, and turtle beach sets and would like to use both on split screen online games, but there's only an option for 1)
*last 3-5 games your friends played
*avatar comment could use more alphabet space
Now that they've released Music Unlimited - Qriocity just recently, I'm trying out the trial and honestly, I'd probably keep it if I could listen to it while I was gaming. At this point and time, I have no need to listen to music from my TV, if I can't do something else while I'm at it. That goes for Last.fm and Pandora.
What the PSN really needs is a new section in the store for .99 apps. Let me download Google Earth on my Playstation 3 and fly around and look at the world. There aren't as many apps I'd use on my PS3, as a cell phone, but there are still plenty of apps I'd download.
Man sony has been slow on the new features of late…I would like to some of the ideas they asked us for actually put in a useful update. Criticize me all you want but..where the hell is all of the updates! I know they've been busy with piracy but c'mon sony give us a bone.
Thing I would like to see:
- Google chrome damnit or someother better browser.
- NEW FACEBOOK! Social networking is climbing and yet ps3 is still gimping along with a tropy sharing app for facebook come on!
- ….Cross Game Voice Chat we've been only asking for that for the past 3 years
- When you receive a notification that you’ve received a message or friend request, you should be able to press the PS button while the notification is showing to go straight to the message.
- I know you guys are pushing more avatars but PUSH harder there could be thousands of avatar in the psn store right now..
- I would like to see that in game music is in more titles and killzone 3 wth ?! you took that feature out!
- Honestly i think the XMB could be completley redesigned and run much smoother
- Deactivate old PS3′s!!!
- There should be an option in your psn account to change your state to appear offline or invisible to your friends list.
- When you are watching a video/DVD/Blu-ray make your PSN online status ”Currently Watching [TITLE OF BLU-RAY]”
There's tons more that could be done, I'm just tired of waiting for new features sure they're trying but if psn + promised some of these feature I'd jump on the bandwagon instantly.
Most Users Ever Online: 349
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 188
Newest Members: KiritoXLO