Please consider registering
Be able to bring saves to a friends house if you needed help then bring it back and not let it take effect like no more trophies.
No locked saves.
Stupid thing but any way, at XMB all icons are scrolled down so if you go across there is no cross so it looks like : T (icons in the placed way)
Good list so far.
My mostly anticipated feature is the true multiple login / trophy thing. *MANDATORY for any local multiplayer / co-op game..
Adding to this list:
Change user without quitting current game. (Xbox360 has this)
Unfortunately, as these weren't thought ahead, there's no way that these can be added without a patch to existing games. Each day that passes by without these functions, a fairy dies.
I'll just ask for two bits:
- Hability to play DVDs from different regions (A lot of DVD players already do that).
- Temperature aware alert capability (i.e. if PS3 goes to a high temperature, it alarms and shut off).
had a PS3 for about 3 weeks and I have a long list already, this is mainly due to the fact I do a lot of system ready testing.
- Error messages, having codes is a rubish idea, only a tech guru will ever know them all
- Ease of XMB changes, this is a big one. Like a lot of people have said the big ones are
– Ease of changing font Size and colour
– Ability to change the flow horizontal/ vertical
– Ability to set points in the XMB, i.e I have a folder for my pictures I want it to default to there. Others say it looks messy can they default it to start at the top?
- Ability to use the joysticks rather than the d pad, or at least keep consistancy.
- Ability to pull wallpapers out of games with a click, this could be easy. Hit the PS button have an option print screen/ wallpaper it. how sweet would that be.
Plus all the others that are mentioned before.
Computer says post it twice, sorry
ability to have Msn even tho it will never happen
and skype.. with video
Skype is on the PSP so I don't know why they haven't added that to the PS3 yet? If you are talking about Windows Live I wouldn't hold my breath. It would be a cool idea but I really doubt it will ever happen.
Yeah I hate that i can skype on my psp but not play MW2 while on skype with my friends…. that would be like the counter to xbox live party chat…..
and Msn would just be a lil' dream of mine… but when microsoft and sony finally join together and make the super console it defs will have all this…
Give us linux again with full support!!
Most Users Ever Online: 349
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 173
Newest Members: julioladd