Gophermods PS3 YLOD Repair

Please consider registering

Log In Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search:

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

What is the official name for the PS3 Charger Controller?
10:28 pm
Forum Posts: 4
Member Since:


I've lost the USB Cable that you use to charge a PS3 controller and need to buy a new one- the problem is I don't know what it's actually called. I'm aware that digital camera cables can also be used but does anyone know the actual name for a USB cable that has different sizes on each end? confusedconfused

1:33 pm
Forum Posts: 536
Member Since:

Look for a USB-mini to USB. I think it's also called a type-B, but I'm not sure.

JimmyMagnum Trophy Card
Forum Timezone: America/Denver

Most Users Ever Online: 349

Currently Online:
9 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

EdEN: 815

oly: 608

wolfkin: 380

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 172

Members: 15848

Moderators: 0

Admins: 3

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 23

Topics: 984

Posts: 8799

Newest Members: that_guy22

Administrators: Tosh (979), Jay (536), Tosh (56)