CAPTCHA Image

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search:

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

What should I get?
1:32 pm
Enthusiast
Forum Posts: 228

Money is rare for me. My father gets all the help I can and I rarely get enough for extra's such as games so buying games is a very rare thing for me. Im looking to spend $100 but am really stuck on what exactly to get. Im looking at MLB The show because it has move support and I really wanted last yeras game. Then theres earth defense force. I loved the first one and its quirky and funny gameplay. Thats $100 right there so that would be it.

Then theres top spin which has move support as well. Good grief. Motorstorm is also hitting soon and I must have Gothic. Gothic I fear may be delayed, call it a gut feeling. So I guess what Im asking is if anybody has played mbl the show who isnt the biggest sports fan like me? I know what to expect from top spin and it and mlb are what im struggling with now.

1:51 pm
Forum Posts: 36

I am a sports fan but i HATE baseball, I find it to be mindnumbingly boring, however, I did play MLB 09 the show. The game itself is pretty good, and mlb 11 is supposed to be 10x better, AI has been greatly imporved and they have changed batting to a stick setup. errors are no longer calculated my luck of the dice anymore, but are now dependant on the player and the user put together and also factors in on the players stats as well, throws are also directed by the left stick and can be preloaded for snap plays. It looks to be the series best installment to date.

Hope that helps a bit

9:49 pm
Enthusiast
Forum Posts: 228

I think that sold me. I just hear to many good things about the series. The last baseball game I played was RBI Baseball for nintendo I kid you not. I think Im do for one.

12:03 am
Mentor
Forum Posts: 608

I'll let you know about Arcania as soon as the PR rep gets back to me.. hopefully tommorow

I say forget all u are thinking about and pick up LBP2!! great game and endless amount of  game variations.

http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/oly1kenobi.png
Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 349

Currently Online:
5 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

EdEN: 816

oly: 608

wolfkin: 382

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 195

Members: 15877

Moderators: 0

Admins: 3

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 23

Topics: 998

Newest Members: Madhatter

Administrators: Tosh (979), Jay (536), Tosh (56)