CAPTCHA Image

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search:

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Kinect Could Cost More Than $150
12:20 pm
The Grid
Admin
Forum Posts: 979

Wonder how many people would need the extra "accessories" ?

[Source]

What happens when you get home and realize you have no way to hang up your Kinect where it will remain in a prime location? It is time to run back to the store and select which holding device you must purchase.

Kinect Wall Mount = $14.99

Kinect Floor Stand= $29.99

Kinect TV Mount= $39.99

Now after you have hooked up your Kinect with either the wall mount, floor stand, or TV mount – it is time to hook up the device to your Xbox Console…….oh snap….the cord isn't long enough. Back to the store to pick up an Extension Cable

Kinect Extension Cable = $49.99

Finally you are ready to drip blood, sweat and tears while you work profusely to play your new Kinect Games. After a tough gaming session, you are ready to shut everything down. What about that clumsy spouse?? Dogs & Cats?? Children running around?? Of course you will want to protect your new investment and take care of Kinect so that it isn't damaged. In that case back to the store to pick up a Kinect Storage Case.

Kinect Storage Case = $24.99

Kinect Extension Cable = $49.99

Finally you are ready to drip blood, sweat and tears while you work profusely to play your new Kinect Games. After a tough gaming session, you are ready to shut everything down. What about that clumsy spouse?? Dogs & Cats?? Children running around?? Of course you will want to protect your new investment and take care of Kinect so that it isn't damaged. In that case back to the store to pick up a Kinect Storage Case.

Kinect Storage Case = $24.99

12:21 pm
Resident Nintendo Nutjob
Forum Posts: 816

But buying a 360 and Kinect is cheaper than buying a Wii or a PS3 and Move. Microsoft said so!

2:54 pm
james2878

It sucks how they won't just package it all up together – at least then you'd have all you need rather than having to get all the separate bits – but all the same – I can't wait to get my hands on Kinect!!!

10:01 am
Resident Nintendo Nutjob
Forum Posts: 816

My Wii Sensor Bar just sits in front of my TV since launch and I've had no problems. Don't have pets so maybe that helps.

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 349

Currently Online:
10 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

EdEN: 816

oly: 608

wolfkin: 382

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 195

Members: 15877

Moderators: 0

Admins: 3

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 23

Topics: 998

Newest Members: Madhatter

Administrators: Tosh (979), Jay (536), Tosh (56)