CAPTCHA Image

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search:

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

What TV shows are you watching this Fall?
7:52 pm
Admin
Forum Posts: 536

I know that the Walking Dead is going to top a lot of your lists. Anyway, what have you been watching/will be watching this Fall?

Thanks to Netflix, I have started watching Once Upon a Time, and despite the show seemingly being a chick show, it is actually really good. I actually enjoy that a lot more than a lot of other shows lol.

This will also be the first Fall where I will be watching an entire season of Supernatural when the episodes air. I watched part of it last year, as I was catching up on Netflix the entire time before that (and having to watch the first part of last season online to catch up). I never watched the show before that.

In fact, same goes for Once Upon a Time. I would have never watched either (as well as the Walking Dead) if it wasn't for the holy combination of boredom and Netflix lol.

JimmyMagnum Trophy Card
7:57 pm
Enthusiast
Forum Posts: 205

will continue watching Walking Dead but i do find it boring most of the time. Going to be watching Supernatural, Revolution has potential, Person of Interest. Elementary has been ok though not as good as the british Sherlock which is brilliant. Not sure what else might give Last Resort a try other than that cant think of anything at the moment

7:19 am
Forum Posts: 4

Arrested Development, Dr.Who, and Torchwood. And throw some Samurai Jack in there for good measure.

Maybe even some The Walking Dead if I can find the DVDs somewhere. Wish they had a streaming site over here which lets you watch stuff in english( a la Netflix), I'd pay any amount of money for that.

10:47 am
Guru
Forum Posts: 382

So clearly I have to be that guy ehh.. ok wellthen saddle up.
I should note that my mom is ill so I may end up cutting TV to catch up when the seasons end but at the moment I'm watching the following

The Farlane Shows (American Dad, Family Guy, Cleveland Show)
Dexter – so far didn't disappoint for a season opener even if we don't have the big bad yet.
Once Upon A Time – which I did enjoy in season 1. It's designed to look like a chick show and it is. But it's good enough. my problem is that this is supposed to be the "real story behind those myths and fables" but then they use Disney versions of pretty much everything when we all know Disney didn't create Cinderella or Snow White. that said once you can get past that it's perfectly entertaining.

2 Broke Girls – because Kat Dennings can get me to watch anything.
Alphas
Castle
How I Met Your Mother
Revolution – which isn't turning out to be special at all. but that doesn't mean it sucks.
The Inbetweeners (US) – because the original UK version was SO SO SO fantastic. I seriously recommend you go out and find it right now and watch it. It is that good. It's so good I'm watching this pale imitation of the original
The Mob Doctor – I loved My Boys and so I'll follow Jordana Spiro into this show.

Brickleberry – just started this. it's kinda not great. I may stop watching it. But I watch Tosh.0 which is a surprisingly decent show. Tosh pimps out his new cartoon so I'll give it a shot
New Girl – I like this show even if it is contrived
The Mindy Project – Mindy Kaling isn't hot. I'd still love to do her. I don't know why.

Supernatural – the miracle show. NO show survives an apocalpyse because after bringing the stakes that high what's left to do? Somehow last season was one of the best of the show. Again that finale was pretty final (3rd time they've cinched off the story) and yet we're going again? I can't possibly stop now.
The Neighbors – yuppies move into a suburb filled with aliens in human clothing named after all-star athletes. COULD be funny.

The Big Bang Theory
Two and a Half Men – it must be the "2" and the "gender" that makes shows sexist/racist whatever. Still I enjoy both of them 2BG 2.5M

Fringe – final season ya'll. love it.
Grimm – ehh.. at least this one is going to the root stories
Haven – based on a steven King short story? whatever it's good stuff and the chick that voices the blond from uncharted is in it.

Green Lantern – great show. Love their take on Guy Gardener last week. "Oh hey is that Guy?" lololol
Young Justice – fantastic pick up last week. one of my favourite shows. The best part of the show is that they just don't tell you things. The team finally got settled at the end of season 1 and season 2 picks up like YEARS later when they're breaking up again and they almost never mention anything that happened inbetween. It just FEELS like it's a part of a bigger universe.

Also missing from my schedule at the moment are:
Elementary – which is inferior to the BBC Sherlock but if I hadn't seen Sherlock I might like Elementary better. I love Jonny Lee Miller but her Sherlock never impresses me. The mysteries are good though.
Switched at Birth – my sister started me on this.. it's a chick show about two girls that are.. obviously. And I find more interesting are the various social alegories being told here. One family is WASPy the other is sorta Hispanic. One is rich one is poor. and the assumptions made on both sides here .. heck I could teach a semester long class on what this show said about how the general public sees rich people, poor people, spanish people, deaf people (b/c one of the girls went deaf as a child.. that's the main grab LOTs of Sign language)
The Office
Parks and Recreation
Person of Interest – i'm very surprised this wasn't canceled but I like it so cheers.
Doctor Who – congrats on making the Weeping Angels still kinda scary. I figured after last time there wasn't much more you could do with them without making them boring. I was wrong.

There are other shows I watch but their either a) on season breaks or b) on mid-season breaks or c) they're off this week
I haven't looks that far ahead in my schedule to see air-dates.

http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/58/ramdomwolf.png
Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 349

Currently Online:
7 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

EdEN: 816

oly: 608

wolfkin: 382

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 195

Members: 15877

Moderators: 0

Admins: 3

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 23

Topics: 998

Newest Members: tipforgame

Administrators: Tosh (979), Jay (536), Tosh (56)