Warning: mysql_affected_rows(): Access denied for user 'newps3bl'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-wpdb.php on line 212

Warning: mysql_affected_rows(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-wpdb.php on line 212
Greetings | Off Topic | Forum « PS3 Blog and Community | PS3Blog.net | PS3/Vita News, Reviews & Opinions

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 337

Gophermods PS3 YLOD Repair

Please consider registering

CAPTCHA Image

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search:

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Greetings
5:49 pm
Forum Posts: 18

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 337

I couldn\'t find a specific introduction thread, so I made my own. If there is one, moderators please move it to the appropriate section.

I\'m not sure where to begin…

I ate a sandwich for lunch today. Santa Fe Chicken Breast on a Kaiser Roll. And I had Spider-man fruit snacks.

I\'ve been happily married for slightly over 2 years.

I recently earned my Masters Degree in Psychology, with a concentration in Applied Behavior Analysis

With my experience (and national certification), I work with children with developmental delays (To be more specific, children on the autism spectrum). To keep health benefits, I moonlight on weekends in the Walgreens photo department. During the weekdays, I moonlight as Batman.

I own all three consoles, however, I generally prefer my PS3 now.

I typically only buy first party titles, but occasionally splurge and buy third party releases (BioShock 2 being the most recent).

My PSN ID is \"terribledeli\" as in terrible deli, not terribl edeli. Or terri bledeli (Yes, I\'ve been referred to as both). I go by Deli for short.

I was a big fan of Sega as child, owning every console till the bitter end.

I believe I wore mis-matched socks today.

My favorite vacation spot in Walt Disney World, I intend to go on trip 17 in May.

I like cats, but am deathly allergic to them.

I am currently working my way through White Knight Chronicles.

I retired from the competitive game scene about 2 years ago to focus on my studies.

I think that sums it up.

I\'ll gladly answer any questions and look forward to fattening up my friends list!

Take care

6:00 pm
Admin
Forum Posts: 536

lmao, great way to introduce yourself :P welcome to the site!

JimmyMagnum Trophy Card
6:49 pm
Mentor
Forum Posts: 608

Awesome post.. LOL.. we should start a.. \"What did I eat and wear today\" lol.. add me to your buddy list if u want..
PSN is oly1kenobi.. and welcome to the best PS3blog anywhere!

http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/oly1kenobi.png
7:54 pm
The Grid
Admin
Forum Posts: 979

That is the best introductory post I\'ve ever read! Welcome to the site terribledeli. Hope to see more of you!

My favorite parts of your introduction laugh

And I had Spider-man fruit snacks.
To keep health benefits, I moonlight on weekends in the Walgreens photo department. During the weekdays, I moonlight as Batman.
I believe I wore mis-matched socks today.

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 349

Currently Online:
8 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

EdEN: 816

oly: 608

wolfkin: 382

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 196

Members: 15880

Moderators: 0

Admins: 3

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 23

Topics: 1000

Newest Members: franky2222

Administrators: Tosh (979), Jay (536), Tosh (56)

Warning: mysql_affected_rows(): Access denied for user 'newps3bl'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-wpdb.php on line 212

Warning: mysql_affected_rows(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-wpdb.php on line 212