Please consider registering

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search:

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Scott Pilgrim
4:12 am
Forum Posts: 39

If there is anyone out there who is yet to see this fantastic film, please do so!

It's not doing all that well, particularly in the US, but I would like to see it continue for a good while, if possible.

Directed by Edgar Wright (Spaced, Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz), it's a film about a 23year old slacker (Michael Cera) who falls in love (with Mary Elizabeth Winstead, who wouldn't?) and must do battle with her seven evil exes (Chris Evans, Jason Schwartzman and Brandon Routh among them).

It's got great action, it's funny and it has insane visuals and great music.

Here's a trailer!

Having seen this twice already, and planning a third time before it leaves cinemas, I urge you to give it a shot and help it get a bit more money before it leaves.

10:32 am
Resident Nintendo Nutjob
Forum Posts: 815

I'll be getting the Bluray Collector's Edition (which better exist) with the first two TPB of the Comic. I would pay $40 for that setup.

6:18 am
Forum Posts: 39

you saw it and loved it then?

I can't wait to get it on BluRay, although I've bought all the comics, so I can't say I'm excited about that, but any deluxe collectors edition is good with me!!

10:19 am
Resident Nintendo Nutjob
Forum Posts: 815

Yep. Don't own the comics but I've read enough previews, impressions, reviews and "easter eggs guides" for the comics to know my way around them. IF there are no TPB included with the Bluray release I'll have to get all the TPBs eventually.

Forum Timezone: America/Denver

Most Users Ever Online: 349

Currently Online:
4 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

EdEN: 815

oly: 608

wolfkin: 380

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 172

Members: 15848

Moderators: 0

Admins: 3

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 23

Topics: 984

Newest Members: mindurbusiness

Administrators: Tosh (979), Jay (536), Tosh (56)