CAPTCHA Image

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search:

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

What Books are you currently into?
4:42 am
Forum Posts: 49

Just thought I'd get a little big of discussion on what we all like to read, everythign from your standard novels to manga or graphic novels. Share recomendations or tell us what you're currently reading and looking forward to.

At the moment I'm currently reading a book I started reading on holiday, Bret Harts autobiography. Being a wrestling fan I don't mind buying the autobiographies because they give a good insight into the business and what really goes on. So far Brets is quite interesting and it's quite weird to see how a lot of the wrestling families had links to each other because of the Harts.

Before that I read the first of the Millennium Trilogy, The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo which I imagine most will have heard of through store adverts or the film. This was an absolutely fantastic book, one of the best mystery novels I've read for a long time and it's safe to say I'm going to read the other two in the series and watch the films. This is one I will definitely recomend to anyone and everyone.

Graphic Novel wise, I'm currently waiting to get hold of Volume 2 of the Buffy Season 8 comics and Volume 3 of the Angel: After The Fall Comics.

So what about everyone else, is there anything you like to read?

6:37 pm
Forum Posts: 30

I'm reading a book called, "I Hate You, Don't Leave Me". It's a book about Borderline Personality Disorder. Another one I'm into is a book called "Sometimes I Act Crazy" on the same topic, from the same author. They're pretty good and interesting. Check them out.

11:32 pm
Forum Posts: 1

I'm reading Hidden Empires, Book 1 of The Saga of Seven Suns. I still need to read The Wheel of Time series and finish up on the remaining Dune books.

4:52 pm
Guru
Forum Posts: 382

I want to pick up Warm Bodies
ya know because this looks hilariously fun

http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/58/ramdomwolf.png
Forum Timezone: America/Denver

Most Users Ever Online: 349

Currently Online:
7 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

EdEN: 816

oly: 608

wolfkin: 382

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 189

Members: 15865

Moderators: 0

Admins: 3

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 23

Topics: 992

Newest Members: solariz

Administrators: Tosh (979), Jay (536), Tosh (56)