Warning: mysql_affected_rows(): Access denied for user 'newps3bl'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-wpdb.php on line 212

Warning: mysql_affected_rows(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-wpdb.php on line 212
What Music Do You listen to when you game? | Off Topic | Forum « PS3 Blog and Community | PS3Blog.net | PS3/Vita News, Reviews & Opinions

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 337

Gophermods PS3 YLOD Repair

Please consider registering

CAPTCHA Image

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search:

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

What Music Do You listen to when you game?
1:17 pm
Forum Posts: 38

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 337

i listen to anythign with a sick beat

example. 

how about you?????ashamed

1:56 pm
Guru
Forum Posts: 382

if i'm lucky and i'm playing something for scoring like PacMan CE DX or Pixel Junk Eden or Geometry Wars Galaxies or Tetris DS then I'll listen to my podcasts at the same time aside from that I generally don't listen to music while gaming. I'm lucky if I can get 30-40 minutes to play I don't really have time to luxuriate in my games like that. and usually the sound of the game is important to the gaming itself.

http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/58/ramdomwolf.png
2:19 pm
Forum Posts: 38

oh i understand if im playing like a sports game thats when i ussaly listen to music or mortal kombat witch is what i mostly play

8:30 pm
Enthusiast
Forum Posts: 229

attack attack

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 349

Currently Online:
12 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

EdEN: 816

oly: 608

wolfkin: 382

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 196

Members: 15880

Moderators: 0

Admins: 3

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 23

Topics: 1000

Newest Members: franky2222

Administrators: Tosh (979), Jay (536), Tosh (56)

Warning: mysql_affected_rows(): Access denied for user 'newps3bl'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-wpdb.php on line 212

Warning: mysql_affected_rows(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-wpdb.php on line 212