Warning: mysql_affected_rows(): Access denied for user 'newps3bl'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-wpdb.php on line 212

Warning: mysql_affected_rows(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-wpdb.php on line 212
Who wants a free download voucher for the first episode of Vampire DIaries? | Off Topic | Forum « PS3 Blog and Community | PS3Blog.net | PS3/Vita News, Reviews & Opinions

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 342

Gophermods PS3 YLOD Repair

Please consider registering

CAPTCHA Image

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search:

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Who wants a free download voucher for the first episode of Vampire DIaries?
10:07 pm
Admin
Forum Posts: 536

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 342

I got a free download voucher from PlayStation Network for a free episode of Vampire Diaries. Since it's not something that interests me, anyone want it for free? Just leave a reply and your email address and I'll send it to you. Here's the show's synopsis:

Life hasn't been the same for Elena (DeGrassi: The Next Generation's Nina Dobrev) since the tragic death of her parents, but she tries to pick up the pieces and provide support for her troubled younger brother, Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen). On her first day back at Mystic Falls High School, Elena meets the mysterious new guy, Stefan (Paul Wesley, Everwood), and the two seemingly lost souls form an instant connection. What Elena doesn't know, however, is that Stefan is a vampire, constantly resisting the urge to taste her blood. But Stefan, it seems, has a greater evil to deal with when his dangerous older brother, Damon (Ian Somerhalder, Lost), shows up to wreak havoc on the town of Mystic Falls—and claim Elena for himself.

It's only available until next Tuesday, so try to reply ASAP.

JimmyMagnum Trophy Card
10:10 pm
The Grid
Admin
Forum Posts: 979

lol, I\'ll give mine away too. Who wants it?

Oh btw just leave a reply and we can PM you the code instead. Might as well use the forum\'s built in PM function.

7:39 am
Admin
Forum Posts: 536

lol, forgot about that! yeah, thats more secure because I dont feel comfortable giving out my email address to people (even though they show up in the "your topic got a comment" emails lol)

JimmyMagnum Trophy Card
3:04 am
Earth...
Forum Posts: 1

lol i already downloaded it :D

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 349

Currently Online:
11 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

EdEN: 816

oly: 608

wolfkin: 382

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 199

Members: 15882

Moderators: 0

Admins: 3

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 23

Topics: 1002

Newest Members: wayne

Administrators: Tosh (979), Jay (536), Tosh (56)

Warning: mysql_affected_rows(): Access denied for user 'newps3bl'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-wpdb.php on line 212

Warning: mysql_affected_rows(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-wpdb.php on line 212