CAPTCHA Image

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search:

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Gabe's comments
11:19 am
Forum Posts: 12

as much as i like my 360, and I enjoy playing with my friends on it.

I do have to agree with Gabe here on what he said.

don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to start a flamewar, I just thought this would be the right place to discuss it and see what other people thought about it.

http://gamer.blorge.com/2010/09/10/valve-calls-xbo…..ain-wreck/

p.s I am very sorry if this has been posted before, I looked but could not find it.

12:53 pm
Forum Posts: 49

I love my 360 and I love Live but I do agree with this, their policies are quite odd when it comes to releasing patches and DLC, I'm not saying we should get everything for free. Let me dismiss that right away, I agree with others that amongst gamers there is some type of entitlement culture where after buying a game we should get every update or piece of DLC for free. That I don't agree with, development is a costly business so if a developer can make a bit of money back then fair enough, however if a Developer wishes to release a DLC Pack or 2 for free I don't really understand why they should be stopped or at least not allowed to do it for a very low price on the Live Service.

1:18 pm
Forum Posts: 12

I know, release all dlc for free would just be a ridiculous idea, however I don't see why a company should not be allowed to if it's their choice.

As Gabe stated, they will have to re-think their design if they are to succeed.

2:51 pm
Guru
Forum Posts: 382

it would make sense is PSN made you add prices to everything but XBL is raping the consumer wallet. They get money hand over fist with their annual charge just to play games online. They should be the MOST ok with free DLC if the developer doesn't want a cut. The subscriptions should pay for the "server cost" that i keep hearing about.

http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/58/ramdomwolf.png
Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 349

Currently Online:
7 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

EdEN: 816

oly: 608

wolfkin: 382

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 193

Members: 15870

Moderators: 0

Admins: 3

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 23

Topics: 996

Newest Members: Jacob-William22

Administrators: Tosh (979), Jay (536), Tosh (56)