CAPTCHA Image

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search:

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Andriod vs. iPhone
9:48 am
Enthusiast
Forum Posts: 189

For a while now I have been thinking of getting the iPhone. I was thinking that sometime next year I would get the iPhone 3GS, but with all of the Andriod phones coming out it\'s hard for me to decide. It seems that the Andriod is the only thing that can go up against the iPhone.

The phones that are coming out are better and better, and it\'s the samething with the apps.
Any suggestions on what I should go with?

P.S. from what I hear the 4th gen of the iPhone is coming out in Feb.
Apple is getting a lot of pressure from Verizon and T-Mobile to give them the iPhone.

10:23 am
The Grid
Admin
Forum Posts: 979

For the longest time I was comparing the Palm Pre, Android and the iPhone. I ended up getting the Palm Pre, which I love.

One of the main reasons why I choose the Palm Pre and Sprint is because it would be cheaper for the monthly plan. Which is very important to me.

I have 450 Minutes, Unlimited Mobile to Mobile on ANY network, Nights starting at 7PM, Unlimited Data, Unlimited Text/SMS, Unlimited Roaming, Unlimited Picture Mail, and GPS/Navagation for $69.99 a month. I don\'t even use the 450 minutes to be honestly.

But if I had to pick between iPhone and Android. I would look at the phone carriers first then the phones. See which one would be cheaper monthly and go from there, but that\'s just me. I don\'t like paying a lot for cell phone service. Personally I prefer the android format over iPhone. But the iPhone is an impressive device as well.

Let us know what you decide.

10:42 am
Enthusiast
Forum Posts: 189

I have to admit that the Palm Pre looks pretty sweet. When I first heard about it I was really interested, wanted to see what they can do with it. I hated hearing about the \"iPhone Killer\" commericals when the phones just sucked. The Palm Pre was different, it could actually do something.

I think the only reason that I stop paying attention to it so much now is because of the Andriod. I don\'t even think I pay attention to the iPhone as much as I used too. Now that I think about it, it kind of sounds like I have already made up my mind.

Since I am currently with AT&T, it would be easy to just get an iPhone. Plus with the company discount I could bring it down to $70 a month with the data package. Then again Sprint HTC Hero Andriod looks awesome…

I have another 10 months to decide so I will let you guys know what I do.

11:02 am
The Grid
Admin
Forum Posts: 979

Is that when your contract is up?

Forum Timezone: America/Denver

Most Users Ever Online: 349

Currently Online:
5 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

EdEN: 816

oly: 608

wolfkin: 382

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 189

Members: 15865

Moderators: 0

Admins: 3

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 23

Topics: 992

Newest Members: solariz

Administrators: Tosh (979), Jay (536), Tosh (56)