Please consider registering

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search:

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Car shows anyone?
3:50 pm
Admin
Forum Posts: 536

I want to know if there are any other car guys, even if you might just have a passive interest. Are there any fans of car shows here, and if so, what ones do you check out?

Some of you know that I like classic cars, namely American. The two shows I usually try to go to are the Super Chevy Show and the Good Guys Rod & Custom show. Good Guys is filled with a number of hot rods, rat rods, customs out the wazoo, a bunch of restorations, and usually has well over 1000 cars attend.

The Super Chevy Show is, of course, Chevy-only, whether it's a Chevy car or a car by another manufacturer that sports a Chevy engine. What's cool about this show is that they also drag race on the strip, seeing as out here, the show takes place at Firebird in Chandler, AZ (Good Guys is at Westworld of Scottsdale, where they also have the Barret-Jackson auction).

I have also been to free-to-the-public shows/gatherings, which are pretty cool as well.

JimmyMagnum Trophy Card
Forum Timezone: America/Denver

Most Users Ever Online: 349

Currently Online:
9 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

EdEN: 815

oly: 608

wolfkin: 380

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 172

Members: 15848

Moderators: 0

Admins: 3

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 23

Topics: 984

Newest Members: mindurbusiness

Administrators: Tosh (979), Jay (536), Tosh (56)