CAPTCHA Image

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search:

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

PSP GO
6:57 am
spain
Forum Posts: 14

We

ll Sony are making another gadget to add to there collection,every gamer wants one. I think it it is a brilliant gadget it looks like thisWell Sony are making another gadget to add to there collection,every gamer wants one. I think it it is a brilliant gadget it looks like this PSP GO

and the game covers look like this

PSP GO COVER

I am going to get one soon,they look awesome,if you where looking for the images I found them on google,they cost 127$ you should get one of these you can buy them online or in a shop,the cost is a good one they are woth every last coin.Sony is offering free game downloads when you buy the system due to lack of interest from consumers. You can download games on your computer and send them to your console.This isn’t the fact that the battery is smaller and has the same life as the PSP-3000, it’s more of if I attempt to change it myself, I void the product. What’s even funnier is that Sony tells you how to change the battery in the manual.You can  stuff plenty of games and demos on the 16GB of internal flash memory to keep you going for weeks on end. And if you still need more, you can put it all on a Memory Stick Micro (M2) card.

9:24 am
Asa

I think the psp go really sucks…

10:56 am
Forum Posts: 23

Ive got a psp go and have to say I really enjoy it. the only thing I really doant like is the game selection. It sucks not being able to download all the psp titles.

2:29 pm
Forum Posts: 99

I had a go and sold it because not all titles are required to be on the PSN store. Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep is one of them.

I do miss the game pause feature that the go has, but I can live without that.

The screen on the go looked great, but remote play and the psp psn store were sometimes hard to read on the smaller screen.

No used game sales or clearance purchases

http://card.mygamercard.net/lastgame/K1cks.png <a href=
Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 349

Currently Online:
3 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

EdEN: 816

oly: 608

wolfkin: 382

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 193

Members: 15870

Moderators: 0

Admins: 3

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 23

Topics: 996

Newest Members: Onizuka83

Administrators: Tosh (979), Jay (536), Tosh (56)