CAPTCHA Image

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search:

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Move Games
8:50 pm
Forum Posts: 14

I have not been overly impressed with the Move games so far. Is there any specific ones that you are looking out for? Killzone 3 might turn out pretty epic.

6:18 pm
Guru
Forum Posts: 349

Infamous 2 looks like it could be a good game with move, and i heard that modern warfare 2 and black ops were supposed to get a move patch,  but i haven't heard anything about that lately.

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/kennygk.png
7:56 am
Forum Posts: 68

"Sorcery" and "Heroes on the move" are probably the 2 main move games I'm looking forward to. Sorcery looked great at E3. But I would like to see more support in the future, Sony need to lay out some more 1st party games that use Move. 

9:31 am
Forum Posts: 64

MAG is Move compatible. Many claim that the Move is the only way to go with the game. One major advantage is that when you're using the Move, the game eliminates or radically diminshes gun recoil. Also, it's easier to aim anywhere within your field of vision as you don't have to turn your character. But I suck at aiming with the Move, and I get tried of holding the damn thing in the air for an half hour long Domination game.

I found Tumble to be a surprisingly fun little game, worth $10 or whatever. I tried Heavy Rain with the Move patch, and that seems brilliant. I'm just not willing to replay the entire game. But if you haven't tried it, do yourself a favor and go rent it now. Incredibly innovative game. Or if you're flush with cash, go buy it and help support experimentation in the world of major game release.

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 349

Currently Online:
8 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

EdEN: 816

oly: 608

wolfkin: 382

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 191

Members: 15867

Moderators: 0

Admins: 3

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 23

Topics: 993

Newest Members: Onizuka83

Administrators: Tosh (979), Jay (536), Tosh (56)