CAPTCHA Image

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search:

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Navigation Controller?
3:26 pm
Forum Posts: 18

Is this controller used that often? I'm thinking about getting Playstation Move, but I want to make sure If it's worth it to buy the Navigation controller as well. What games use the controller? Also what is it's use outside of games (can it be used as a cursor or to scroll through the XMB)?

7:33 pm
Resident Nintendo Nutjob
Forum Posts: 816

You can technically use a Dualshock 3 instead of the Navigation controller but since the button mapping is different you could run into some problems. A game I can think of that will work better with the Nav is Heavy Rain since it was re-coded specifically for that setup.

9:06 am
South Florida
Forum Posts: 47

I as yet have not taken the Nav out of the box yet as there isn't much to use it with yet.

5:05 pm
Forum Posts: 18

EdEN said:

You can technically use a Dualshock 3 instead of the Navigation controller but since the button mapping is different you could run into some problems. A game I can think of that will work better with the Nav is Heavy Rain since it was re-coded specifically for that setup.

Oh, ok, I see. I tried that out at the Playstation Holiday Event with Socom 4 and it was very difficult using the dualshock instead of the Nav. I guess it depends on what games I'm planning to get.

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 349

Currently Online:
7 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

EdEN: 816

oly: 608

wolfkin: 382

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 193

Members: 15870

Moderators: 0

Admins: 3

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 23

Topics: 996

Newest Members: Jacob-William22

Administrators: Tosh (979), Jay (536), Tosh (56)